PDA

View Full Version : MWAH-hahahhahahaa! Im in the beta program, foos!

Dinkus McGee
04-04-2003, 09:11 PM
check it...

Greetings {me}

The PlanetSide Development Team has reviewed your beta application, and we are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into our Open Beta Test.

In order to receive your PlanetSide Beta Discs, we REQUIRE that you send us a valid shipping address ASAP by visiting the link at:

[delete]

Please take a moment to fill out this address form, making sure to sign in with the Station Account referenced in the greeting above. The sooner you can provide your shipping information, the sooner we can get your beta discs to you. There is no charge to you whatsoever, SO PLEASE HURRY. Remember that, in order to participate, you must agree to the Terms of Use and License Agreement (which you will see and be asked to agree to when you load the beta version of the game).

As a beta tester, you will also have access to our exclusive beta tester website. We ask that you visit this beta site on a regular basis in order to report bugs, and to be kept apprised of our testing schedule. You will also find a private message forum to discuss the beta testing program with other beta testers. You can visit this beta website at http://www.planetside.com/beta

We want to thank you for helping us test PlanetSide, and we appreciate your support.

Sincerely,

-The PlanetSide[TM] Team
Sony Online Entertainment

P.S. In preparation for the arrival of your Beta Discs, you should visit the website of your graphics and sound card manufacturers and check that you are running the absolute latest drivers. This will help ensure that any difficulties you experience in Beta are bugs on our end, rather than with driver issues.

Also, don't forget to stay abreast of the latest news and information by visiting the official website at http://www.planetside.com

Ghryphen
04-04-2003, 09:22 PM
Sweet :D There are about 20 ATF in so far as well. ;)

Spinning Hat
04-04-2003, 11:26 PM
Damnit... We'll have TONS of Info before the Game ships...

AvengerX
04-05-2003, 06:09 AM
We're going to kick some serious butt when the real game comes out :)

Dinkus McGee
04-05-2003, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by AvengerX[TKB]
We're going to kick some serious butt when the real game comes out :)
ill be pissed if it sucks royal ass, though.

AvengerX
04-05-2003, 06:54 AM
Nah, its gonna rock.

Maz
04-05-2003, 08:42 AM
it alreayd rocks

AvengerX
04-05-2003, 09:39 AM
Silence :lol:

Maz
04-05-2003, 09:53 AM
:rolleyes: NO!!:p

FaLLGuY
04-05-2003, 07:05 PM
You guys suck!:p I hope I get picked for beta testing.:)

TimberWolf
04-05-2003, 08:13 PM
:tank: :usa: :stupid1: :usa: :tank:
:tank: :usa: :stupid3: :usa: :tank:
:tank: :can: :wave: :can: :tank:
:tank: :nono: :haha: :nono: :tank:
:shoot6: :shoot3:
:hijacked:

:relax: I doubt I will get beta, even though I would love to play with the vehicles and find all the glitches they have. :flush: It was fun finding glitches with T2 and T1 after they were released. :cool:

/me just playing with the smilies.