PDA

View Full Version : May 4 notes:

tuftedpuffin
05-04-2003, 08:02 PM
The problems we encountered tonight seem to NOT be a patch in the works. It also looks like they're pushing for that May release no matter what we think. :)
------------------------
Sunday, May 4th

The DevTeam is taking a break today. One last breather before we push to the end.

No patch on Sunday.

The programming team will be focused almost exclusively on server and client crashes next week.

The design team will be continuing to judge weapon and vehicle balance and data adjustments may occur on that front.

The art team is already working on concepts for new stuff after we release. :)

Just letting you know what to expect next week.
---------------------------------------

Grunt
05-05-2003, 12:14 AM
Anybody else notice much more lag the past 3 or so days?? I've even tried a different server than normal with the same effct. Massive warping when in a vehicle.

Walks on Clouds
05-05-2003, 12:30 AM
Yes, lost of lag. Hey Grunt, are you guys over at SOB thinking of joining forces with ATF? I think that would be a good arrangement, we could really begin to kick some arse if we could get past 100 members. :D

Grunt
05-05-2003, 01:59 AM
Yep, you'll see a post from me in the recruitment forum :) And you'll probably start seeing me hanging in IRC as well.

Walks on Clouds
05-05-2003, 02:26 AM
Nice. Cool. Hope to catch you in there sometime... :D

Nosferatu
05-05-2003, 09:40 AM
Did they make a decision to remove the waypoint direction indicator on the minimap or is it just broken after the last patch?

I hope they fix that soon and that it's not gone forever...

Ghryphen
05-05-2003, 09:43 AM
Im pretty sure it is just broken. And the arrow in the middle when you are piloting should come back as well, that also broke during a patch once and was brought back. Probably all the color changes for bases and the bridges now showing on the mini-map broke it.