PDA

View Full Version : Amy did a system dump

Amythaon
09-26-2007, 08:19 PM
So if I'm out of game for a few days you will all know why. I got the net working and I can post on here just fine... but it's now the LONG process of installing wow.. not to mention the probably two days worth of just updates themselves. Anyway I'll be trolling the forums more while I am kept from game *gasp* So dont' have too much fun without me!! Lets keep life interesting guys... I knows you can come up with better stuff to talk about on here.. like Fate's Bewbs hehe. Hopefully my computer issues are going to go away for at least a little bit. See you all in game soon as I can be!

Spinning Hat
09-26-2007, 11:52 PM
Have you cleaned out the inside of the case of all the dust bunnies? Sometimes heat can be a bitch of a problem to determine if you don't look inside...

Amythaon
09-27-2007, 09:27 AM
Yeah I did that.. unfortunatly I'm not sure where the case cover went so it's kinda open to the elements. Eh... I just wanna take it out and shoot it. BUT at least I can do stuff on it and not have it take half an hour to just register that it has a mouse and keyboard AND now the sound works again!!!

RagingSamster
09-27-2007, 12:28 PM
Make sure yyou can see through the fins on the CPU heat sink When doing a "dang these PCs runs like feces" format/reload and clean out I'll go as far as taking the heat sink off and using AS-3 (old school) and make sure the heat sink is clean. It's just about time for me to do that too. Now where did I put that "round tuit"?

CannonBall
09-27-2007, 01:04 PM
Amy did a system dump

I do those in instances all the time.

Amythaon
09-27-2007, 03:48 PM
lol now BC is giving me grief in installing... *le sigh* omg I'm bouncing off the walls today even folding laundry has been fun and exciting. I need to get a life. ... I NEED WOW lol

Moomoomoo
09-27-2007, 04:33 PM
I do those in instances all the time.

:lol::rolleyes:

Stang
09-27-2007, 05:09 PM
Wish you would clean up after a few runs CB its getting a little stinky and ripe in them lately.

Stoke
09-28-2007, 07:26 AM
Yeah, CB...the time in UBRS when you took a dump in the corner and named it...what, Larry?...that was a roflmao moment.

Amythaon
09-28-2007, 09:42 AM
nice... Larry huh? In the field this one time (we had a port-a-potty dont ask why) walked down to it and someone had this turd that looked like it was trying to escape.. all crawled out and sitting up staring at you on the seat like a frigging snake. I didn't name it (it wasn't mine) but informed the ncoic that it was time to clean the port-a-potties due to the feces attempting to crawl out of the filth.