PDA

View Full Version : does anyone need an extra beta key

insaneferret
05-06-2003, 12:26 PM
i'm a bad person, signed up twice and got accepted both times, hence 2 keys, anyone not in the beta want one??

Grunt
05-06-2003, 03:38 PM
One of the guys in my clan would LOVE to get a key... he's already got the DL from gamespy, but not through his own account. Hence the need for another key :)

Stang
05-06-2003, 05:32 PM
Make everyone that once one to give their saddist story so you know who to really give it to :D.

insaneferret
05-06-2003, 05:46 PM
dont think i'll give it to anyone so they can give it to 'someone' else whoever wants it has to come to this thread and amuse me or grovel at my feet, saddest or most amusing story wins

Grunt, get your guy to come out and beg, good chance of getting it scince nobody else seems to want

Mr e
05-06-2003, 06:52 PM
i would really love to get that key i have the game installed just cant get in because i need a key ..................................................... my sadest storie is one time i found a kitten and had it for two weeks then 1 day i was in a hurry to get to work and the kitten ran out the door as i closed it and its back leg got crushed the cat lived but lost a leg :(

TimberWolf
05-06-2003, 10:00 PM
I would like to join in on beta. I am out of school and have nothing to do all day long, but wonder about how I can destroy TR and NC. Since I don't have a job, nor does it look like one will come any time soon, I won't be able to buy the game any time this year. The saddest thing I have to say is that out of three men in my house, I am the only one that still lives at home. My Dad is Truck driver, and my brother is on the far side of the Nation. My Mom is a Bipolar, and some times thinks I am my Dad or my Brother, who she thinks is the servant of the Devil. I have not been able to play with my friends online since my Sophmore year in highschool, three years ago.

Happy thing is I have a one year old kitten who loves to play, and I have had since he was born. It has been amazing and fun to watch him grow from something as small as the palm of my hand, weighing nothing, and now the size of a football, weighing about seven pounds. He greets me every morning I wakeup and every time I come home. He also comes to me when I call his name, but won't come if anyone else calls.

Mr e
05-06-2003, 10:47 PM
i lost my job and am trying to get in the marines but since i have a juvinle record i have to get 15 credits in collage so im starting soon i dont live at home i live with my g/f in a 2 bed house by the beach that my buddy owns

Stang
05-07-2003, 11:59 AM
Mr isnt hurtin hes living by the beach HELLO! :D

I say give it to Timberwolf he has been a dedicated member here since it started and out of all of us he didnt get into beta. He deserves it.

AvengerX
05-07-2003, 12:20 PM
I say don't give it to ANYONE, just burn it! Muahahahaha :)

insaneferret
05-07-2003, 12:48 PM
hmmmmm

Mr crushes his cats leg because he was in a hurry

Timberwolf's raised his cat scince a kitten

so timber's leading in the non-mistreatment of cats area

oh and he's on (hopefully soon) my team

so i think that timberwolf wins the key, would you like me to PM you or email you it

so no hard feelings Mr--e, nothing against you

TimberWolf
05-07-2003, 03:00 PM
email will work: nutzholzwolf@hotmail.com

Thanks, and I will make sure you are not on the recieving end of the front bumper.

Mr e
05-07-2003, 04:31 PM
n.p. im a good sport my g/f is the one who let the kitten out of the box we had it in because it was so small like the size of your hand it would have died if i didnt take it home with me but i helped it all its life it was an happy cat :) fluffy

TimberWolf
05-09-2003, 07:36 PM
insaneferret, for the CD key to work it says I need the Username and its PW that it was awarded too.

insaneferret
05-10-2003, 07:09 AM
i did'nt think it would do that but anyway i sent you a PM with the info

SirDiesalot
05-12-2003, 09:16 AM
umm.... it's gonna say already in use... isn't it?

TimberWolf
05-12-2003, 10:00 AM
Nope, cause I am using his Loggin so it thinks I am him.

SirDiesalot
05-12-2003, 12:19 PM
oh... duh... 2 separate logins... 2 keys... nvm :stupid2: