PDA

View Full Version : Tappa Kegga Brew Broadcast Network

AvengerX
05-08-2003, 11:18 AM
Alright, after a long hiatus TKBN is finally back on-air. Right now I'm just mainly sticking with a playlist and letting it run. I probably won't be working much on new stuff until after the weekend (last finals tomorrow then party time ;) ) but if anyone has any ideas or even if some of you may want to try out DJing one evening or something, just let Smackdab, JC, or I know. Eventually I hope to have it set up where eveyone in ATF (or maybe anyone interested in PS) can tune in and get some updates on how the stuff is going during the day, our next scheduled meeting, our next big invasion, etc. Eventually even some real news during the day for those people at work :) Also suggestions for songs would be appreciated, although I recommend that they are songs that are played on the radio (not a random song on some CD, although I may still play a few if they are requested) and don't contain cursing (one or two words is alright, but I'd like to keep them work/school/etc friendly).

If any of you want to help out in this endevour, let me know :)

Listen in- http://tkbn.tappakeggabrew.com:8000/listen.pls

Malthus
05-08-2003, 11:24 AM
Sweet!...I gotta bring some headphones back into work so I can listen at my desk! :)

Ghryphen
05-08-2003, 11:24 AM
Only when not listening to BBS Radio :p www.thzclan.com/bbsradio

(currently down due to sound card problem)

Grunt
05-08-2003, 11:34 AM
Heh, sounds good to me. I can even offer a re-transmit server if the audience grows large enough. :) I'd be interested in doing some broadcasting at some point too.