PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna play EQ also :)

Malthus
05-14-2003, 01:49 PM
I don't know why (I don't play any of the other games anymore) but I think this is pretty damn cool:

http://www.station.sony.com/allaccess/

Walks on Clouds
05-14-2003, 04:16 PM
That will likely get them one or two dedicated EQ players playing Planetside, I'd gather. I would also believe that is indeed their intention.

Spinning Hat
05-15-2003, 04:49 AM
Not a bad idea, really, if I was an EQ player who wanted to play PS too, or vice versa... But I got a free Demo to EQ Online Adventures, and it sucked. I can't believe that people actually pay to play a game on their PS2...

Nosferatu
05-15-2003, 01:07 PM
I noticed that Star Wars Galaxies is notably absent from that list of games.... :rolleyes:

Malthus
05-15-2003, 01:50 PM
Nose, that's because Star Wars is owned by Lucas Arts, not SOE. SOE is just developing it for them. That's similar to them not being able to get that deal in europe also since SOE isn't the distrubutor there.

the46
05-16-2003, 08:53 AM
I used to Play EQ.. SOE just sent an email giving a free week and they let me use the charactor I created a while back.. So I figured what the hell.. I reinstalled the game and have played the last couple of nights.. I might do that all in one pass..

fakinit
05-18-2003, 07:56 AM
it's gonna save me some cash... i was staring up the barrel of paying for eq on 2 accts and ps on one... now i think i'll cancel one of the eq accts and go for the all access on the other. bleh