PDA

View Full Version : DIABLO 3!!!!!!!!!!!

RéMe
06-28-2008, 09:42 AM
OMG.. I've been waiting for this since.. well, since D2. could be the game to knock WoW out..

I cannot wait... everything looks so bad-ass.

Ghryphen
06-28-2008, 11:27 AM
meh

Stoke
06-28-2008, 01:36 PM
I really really really liked the original Diablo. Diablo 2 I thought sorta sucked. I'll have to do some research....

Grunt
06-29-2008, 02:16 PM
I played 1 and 2. They were.... ok I guess. I prefer the other titles that Blizzard has put out.

SYKOwetto
06-30-2008, 07:20 AM
I will be all over D3. Liked the 1st and loved the 2nd. Hurry with Diabloe 3 please.

RéMe
07-02-2008, 06:38 PM
I will be all over D3. Liked the 1st and loved the 2nd. Hurry with Diabloe 3 please.

what he said! I was SOOO addicted to both of them.

Moomoomoo
07-03-2008, 08:33 AM
I never even played diablo... at all... maybe i should...

SilverTalon
07-03-2008, 09:51 AM
It will seem a bit dated now...like unless there was a patch I don't know that you can get the resolutions above 800x600 on the original.

Still, for mindless clickfests, that's the grand daddy of them all.

TimberWolf
07-03-2008, 09:53 AM
I played and love the first two. When I'm in the mood I'll still play D2 even though its now starting to show its graphical age on my new computer. I have to admit I'm not as hyped up about D3 as I was for D2, which maybe because of Spore which is a game I've been waiting for a long time.

(attached picture taken from http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20080703)

Stoke
07-03-2008, 10:18 AM
I was kinda excited when Hellgate London came out because it was supposed to be so much like the Diablos..... That "click one time to initiate the fight and sit back and eat popcorn and watch the outcome" got real old real fast......

SilverTalon
07-03-2008, 10:34 AM
Actually Stokey, once you got to the higher levels (20 or so) and the mobs started raping you on a regular basis if you weren't careful, the use of abilities and such got much more entertaining. They addition of what I'd consider "core MMO" functionality like a mail system and shared stash between characters (forget if that's a subscriber feature or not) also made it much better.

The lack of tilesets so it always felt like you were in one of five places got annoying though. I still muck about with it from time to time.

Ghryphen
07-03-2008, 11:21 AM
I was kinda excited when Hellgate London came out because it was supposed to be so much like the Diablos..... That "click one time to initiate the fight and sit back and eat popcorn and watch the outcome" got real old real fast......

Sounds like Silver tanking Kara.

Stoke
07-03-2008, 11:26 AM

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg!

SilverTalon
07-03-2008, 11:51 AM
I'm not sure that's a zing...

If he's referring to the habit he has of mashing one button until the fight is over, that's a compliment because he doesn't need to pay attention to anything else because the tanking is that good. :)

Thanks Snuggles!

If he's referring to pally tanking being a one click affair, I wish... :/ The rotation isn't hard, but there's a lot involved in tanking...

Moomoomoo
07-03-2008, 03:00 PM
LOL... and i rarely actually laugh out loud when i say that... but this is an exception

RéMe
07-12-2008, 09:55 AM
I'm not sure that's a zing...

If he's referring to the habit he has of mashing one button until the fight is over, that's a compliment because he doesn't need to pay attention to anything else because the tanking is that good. :)

Thanks Snuggles!

If he's referring to pally tanking being a one click affair, I wish... :/ The rotation isn't hard, but there's a lot involved in tanking...

OOOOOOHHH.. yeah, Pally tanking is so hard... dork!

NilKilla
07-16-2008, 06:38 PM
I watched the gameplay vid today, and it has my interest piqued. I was hooked on D1 then D2 for awhile, then there was Sacred, then Titan Quest, now Hellgate:london(ok well flagship seems to be sinking, but I still love the game). yup...I'm probably in.