PDA

View Full Version : For Glaed

Shark
01-24-2003, 07:24 AM
Glaed,

I think we will have at least a few of us. Chucks and Stryk have both expressed interest, and there may be others. My email is kstauffr@airmail.net. Drop me a line if you get some time. I've been following PS since spring of 2001, and I'm reallly hoping that I can convince a few of the KY's to join up. Gotta get back to work...will be looking for ya...

-shark

SmackDab
01-24-2003, 08:01 AM
Kewl....

Splidz
01-24-2003, 01:55 PM
Hey Shark this is Glaed from the PS forums. Great to see you here! We'd love to have you guys as a part of this. Gryphon, can you hook up some private access for our brother from [KY]?

Shark
01-24-2003, 03:59 PM
Cool Glaed...I've already mentioned ATF to the KY's. It will likely depend on how many we can bring. We would like to go in as KY, but if we don't have enough, ATF will be a good group me thinks. Also, watch out for CDL...they plan on a presence in PS as well. I take it ATF will be the central server and vanu?

-shark

Splidz
01-24-2003, 07:47 PM
Shark, the way we have things set up is that we retain our original tribe identity. ATF is like an umbrella organization of tribes. We will be able to carry both ATF and our own tribe tags on our names as well. Because the game is so large an outfit of 20 or so people just doesn't cut it, so we want to get what is basically an alliance of tribes together. After all, we have more in common than we do with many of the other people that will be playing.

Yes, central server and vanu.

Maybe we should talk to CDL and see what their plans are...something I can bring up with TKB.

Splidz
01-24-2003, 07:49 PM
Looking up CDL I see they are playing as terran republic, so I don't see an alliance happening. Although if they are playing TR on another server, perhaps they will join with us as vanu on central.

Spinning Hat
01-25-2003, 07:39 AM
This is all very good news. So Shark, you're from KY? I think that's great. Send all your friends in KY over here so we can get to know them, and add to our own discussion.

Shark
01-28-2003, 01:44 PM
Will do that Spinning...problem with KY's is they don't frequent our OWN boards that much...there are a few who do...right now, I have about 5 showing some level of interest, from mild to very interested. Will try to talk to em about it at practice too.

shark

Spinning Hat
01-28-2003, 02:56 PM
Great!

Walks on Clouds
02-04-2003, 12:43 AM
..and speaking of practice. Any ideas about when we will practice this game? I'd propose that we have at least one practice time a week that is on a weekend, Friday or Saturday. That way it'd be easier for me to get along, since I'm no less than seven or eight hours ahead of you...

THZ practice times are tough, since they're on Sunday and Monday nights, 3am -> my time (CET).

PsychomanX
02-04-2003, 04:00 AM
I think our practices will just be the daily interaction we have because I bet us TKB will be total whores and play all the freaking time.. I know I might quit my job and just stay home playing if its good enough.. Let welfare support me till I tire of game.

Freebird
02-04-2003, 06:34 AM
Really won't be such a thing as practice though. But there will be ample opportunity to play with everyone.

Walks on Clouds
02-04-2003, 11:05 AM
Yeah, silly me... :) Posted that without really thinking. Sorry to have let my grievances out on you peeps, who really have nothing to do with it.

Love you still. :hug: