PDA

View Full Version : Im...

Stang
06-15-2003, 01:46 PM
INVENCIBLE!!!

While we were waiting to group up with the Angry Marmots we were killing eachother in the santuary by getting rammed with a Sunderer or ANT or getting splatted with a mosquito or reaver.

I was waving at SlayerZero when he was flying in a mosquito and he says "she's waving at me like she wants me to hit her" so he charges at me and I move a little out of the way and he kills everyone around me :lol: . So the killing continues amongst everyone and then you hear Zendar go "Hey Stang hasnt died thru this whole thing" so everyone tries to kill me :lol: . Im sitting at the wall of the Hart bay and one at a time everyone takes there turns trying to take me out. Im laughing so hard cuz of what everyone is doing and what they are saying on TS. They would hit me but nothing would happen or it would move me a bit and I think I kept doing more damage to Skeez's basilit than he did me :). My health would only go down 1 point at a time. Zendar finally gets a ANT and rams me a few times without success but after a few more he got me! WOOHOO!!!

How many times does it take for a teammate to kill Stang? We will never know :lol: . But what a group effort!

Ghryphen
06-15-2003, 03:03 PM
:lol:

jonnyb
06-15-2003, 04:07 PM
funny site, wish i didnt miss it

SlayerZero
06-15-2003, 07:52 PM
DOH!!! I jsut psoted about this on the Planetside section...lol

I got a Reaver now, Im ready to try that one again!

I still want to know how in the hell you survived my mosquito going 250+ into the Baslilisk and the ANT, that was one hell of an explosion!!! You had to run out into the open to finally get run over by the ANT. I mean I hit a Vanguard like that and didnt kill it but threw the thing end over end...yet you lived.

Nosferatu
06-16-2003, 06:24 AM
Stang figured out how to haxor god mode in PS... :cool:

There is no spoon.

Stang
06-16-2003, 12:14 PM
Shhhhhh! dont let everyone know I have God power :D.

:lol: that mosquito luckly you killed enough that I could go around and get health :lol: .

SlayerZero
06-16-2003, 11:24 PM
You know its bad when the Mosquito starts swatting people back...and with a VENGENCE!!! :eek: