Allied Tribal Forces

Allied Tribal Forces (https://alliedtribalforces.com/forum.php)
-   PlanetSide 2 (https://alliedtribalforces.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Getting beet down and no ATF in sight (https://alliedtribalforces.com/showthread.php?t=926)

SlayerZero 06-10-2003 12:14 AM

Getting beet down and no ATF in sight

I finnaly got my comp back today after it going back and forth to the shop for a week and played for about 6 hours or more (jsut to make sure the new hardware was running ok LOL). I got into one running battle after another with jsut about every major outfit for the VS and we were getting stoped into paist! I looked around for some of the ATF and never saw a one during the three major continent wide battles, the NC were so think that at times I would shoot at agiles with a lancer, miss the first 2 and kill a third.

I hoped to see some of the you peeps not only for the extra bodys but to show those other punks what "team work" means. Where was everyone hidding?

Spinning Hat 06-10-2003 06:33 AM

You NEED to get on Teamspeak, and at least listen. Also, write down the playernames of peeps here, and send /tells ingame to find us, till we can get you an invite as a recruit, so then you can just check and see who's on. That's the easiest way to find people, but also, Monday nights are generally reserved for Tribes killing, cuz some of us still compete in Tribes 2.

Speaking of Tribes 2, I won't be ale to play in the ATF fun night in T2 tonite. I'm goin to pick my brother up from the airport , as he is coming into town from Virginia Beach tonite. :D

SlayerZero 06-10-2003 06:45 AM

good to know on all three accounts, thanks. Forgot about Teamspeek, without a comp most things like that tend to go in one ear and out the other.

Nosferatu 06-10-2003 08:45 AM

Zero, another thing you can do (if you've already been invited to the outfit) is pull up the outfit window and sort the player list by status. Everyone who is currently online should then be grouped together at the top of the list.

Shoddy 06-10-2003 09:01 AM

Once you find out who is online, you can do a "/who TheirNameHere" to see what continent the group is on.

Ghryphen 06-10-2003 09:13 AM

Slayer hasn't been invited to the outfit as a recruit yet. I look for him whenever I get on to invite him but he hasn't been on when I am. :rolleyes:

Stang 06-10-2003 12:02 PM

Uh SH the T2 game isnt until NEXT tuesday :p .

Spinning Hat 06-10-2003 12:48 PM

I Thought it was tonite? Pics or it didn't happen damnit! :lol:

SlayerZero 06-11-2003 12:08 AM

I look for some of the main people I talk with when Im on also but never saw anyone untill tonight jsut when I went to log off to go to work...lol, lot of good that did me :)

I work weird hours during the week 3 grave shift and 2 days shift with 2 days of evening classes so I am on at weird times that change based on how much I need sleep. I added a few peeps to the olf friend list and Ill keep looking, thanks for putting up with me guys.