Allied Tribal Forces

Allied Tribal Forces (https://alliedtribalforces.com/forum.php)
-   Warhammer Online (https://alliedtribalforces.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Warhammer peeps! (https://alliedtribalforces.com/showthread.php?t=5870)

VOMP 09-01-2007 08:41 PM

Warhammer peeps!

Well to start off I was still on Azgalor, but the guild fell apart so me an giljo decided to start a new an rolled some horde on Thunderlord. Well it keeps it fresher till War gets here. On that note i'm getting really tired of playing almost solo when a few ppl aint around. So what side ya'll thinking bout going? Greenies i hope, but am likely to follow a herd.

Ghryphen 09-12-2007 01:09 PM

Re: Warhammer peeps!

I haven't looked at anything about it.

Vaul 09-14-2007 03:45 PM

:cry: WAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!, Green skin's Awll da way chums.... day'll be bash'n and smash'n, and don't foget bout me Choppa.. iey it'll be a right good time. Them empire bloges be boren, we need DA action!!!:shoot2:, and nofth'n brings more action then da BOYZ!!!, when we fly'n our Head spiked bannors:vs:, war'n nofth'n but blood and choppa's. Yeah, me votes in wid da Boss, we go wid da Green Skins Chaos Boyz:uparrow:

Ghryphen 09-14-2007 03:50 PM

:eek:

Moomoomoo 09-15-2007 09:03 AM

is this the same vaul that was in WH :P

Banne 09-15-2007 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaul (Post 43230)
:cry: WAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!, Green skin's Awll da way chums.... day'll be bash'n and smash'n, and don't foget bout me Choppa.. iey it'll be a right good time. Them empire bloges be boren, we need DA action!!!:shoot2:, and nofth'n brings more action then da BOYZ!!!, when we fly'n our Head spiked bannors:vs:, war'n nofth'n but blood and choppa's. Yeah, me votes in wid da Boss, we go wid da Green Skins Chaos Boyz:uparrow:

You just made my head hurt bloke. Are you english or retarded?

Ghryphen 09-15-2007 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banne (Post 43242)
You just made my head hurt bloke. Are you english or retarded?

Canadian

Vaul 09-15-2007 01:49 PM

I'm American, but the post sounds just like it reads. I find it best to read it with an irish acsent, but you can read in a retarded acsent if you like, doubt it'd read the same though.
Btw.. Cake Fairy.... is that a self proclaimed title or an occupation. Not really sure what good go'n round wand'n cakes would do, can't see how it'd pay well.
P.S. I'd read that in an Irish acsent too, that way your head wont get mixed up again.:D

SilverTalon 09-15-2007 04:18 PM

Wut we'z gotz 'ere iz a failure ta camoonikate...

If you don't know how Greenskins talk, then you don't know how it reads. :p Irish-ish is about right though...I believe the proper description is "Soccer Hooligan" type of voice.

jazzyweatherchic 09-16-2007 12:01 AM

that be about correct chum. Hooligan for life there laddy

Amythaon 09-16-2007 02:02 PM

Ok Link... I did as you asked and read your post... it was.. um... interesting, and not exactly what I expected when you told me it was reminiscent of the old MDC days when we had the house party in Clea's h ouse and locked all the boys out. But ok... if that's what you got out of it... I'll go with that!

~ Amythaon