Allied Tribal Forces

Allied Tribal Forces (https://alliedtribalforces.com/forum.php)
-   Star Wars: The Old Republic (https://alliedtribalforces.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   SW:TOR Pre-order (https://alliedtribalforces.com/showthread.php?t=24097)

Swad 07-28-2011 08:23 AM

SW:TOR Pre-order

Just curious who in ATF is pre-ordering Star War: The Old Republic. At this point in time, I'm not planning to. While the game does have my interest a bit and Bioware is typically known for fantastic games, I'm just not convinced enough yet or ready to commit to ordering a game I don't know enough about and which really doesn't have a set release date yet (or does it?).

AvengerX 07-28-2011 09:35 AM

Re: SW:TOR Pre-order

I preordered the Collector's Edition. I've been following it for a couple of years and I'm pretty sure I'll play it for a lengthy period of time unless its absolute crap (which I highly doubt).

SilverTalon 07-28-2011 01:57 PM

On the fence about the game still. Will probably get it, but I don't know about a pre-order.

Ghryphen 07-29-2011 06:18 PM

I'll have to see how things go. At the moment, no plans to get it.

Shadowspirit 07-29-2011 06:19 PM

I didn't pre-order it, but I will probably get it. Anything I have ever gotten from Bioware has been fun.

Ghryphen 08-17-2011 12:33 AM

Skillet 08-17-2011 04:11 PM

I Pre-ordered it...so will Swad!

Swad 08-18-2011 05:41 AM

I'm still waiting on that $60 check from you, Skillet... it hasn't arrived yet.

SilverTalon 08-18-2011 02:10 PM

Check waiting, too am I, before ordering of the pre will occur.

poonster 08-19-2011 11:39 AM

i'm in the beta, if you liked KOTOR, you'll like SWTOR, if not.....pass.

Swad 08-19-2011 12:00 PM

I enjoyed KOTOR 1 quite a bit. Didn't play 2, but didn't hear good about it (It wasn't Bioware, however).

Skillet 09-22-2011 11:40 AM

So Tummi just told me he pre-ordered his. Who else has now!?

Ghryphen 11-19-2011 03:35 PM

Stang and I might get the game, but probably not until after release. We are also interested in playing Sith if we do. I will probably try and play on CDL's server so we have peeps to play with since I don't think we will have a big ATF showing.

We may want to get people listed on CDL roster so you can get on the server, seems like they are pre assigning what server people are on.

SilverTalon 11-27-2011 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gryphon (Post 69898)
Stang and I might get the game, but probably not until after release. We are also interested in playing Sith if we do. I will probably try and play on CDL's server so we have peeps to play with since I don't think we will have a big ATF showing.

We may want to get people listed on CDL roster so you can get on the server, seems like they are pre assigning what server people are on.

I'm kind of with Snuggs. I'm on the fence still, though slightly closer to ordering. Definitely would be Sith as well (and yes, I realize this will instantly put Gryph on the side of the Republic :p), and I support the idea of going in with CDL. While that Hamma character is rather shady sometimes, I think it'd be a good move if they want to have us along.

Still at the pondering phase though.

Ghryphen 11-28-2011 01:26 PM

12:47 <@Hamma> We are manually picking a server since we are going RP-PVP @Hamma
12:47 <@Hamma> RP-PVP isn't available for the guild deployment @Jennyboo
12:47 <@Hamma> Once I know the server I can let you know :D
13:02 <@Gryphon> didnt know you had rp peeps
13:03 <@Gryphon> isnt that weird? "halt, who goes there?"
13:16 <@CDL-Hamma> Gryphon it's more getting rid of the asshat factor
13:16 <@CDL-Hamma> You don't actually have to RP
13:17 <@CDL-Hamma> Less asshats tend to gravitate towards RP-PVP servers