Allied Tribal Forces

Allied Tribal Forces (https://alliedtribalforces.com/forum.php)
-   World of Warcraft (https://alliedtribalforces.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   What character are you leveling first in the expansion? (https://alliedtribalforces.com/showthread.php?t=20507)

Danerune 11-29-2010 01:28 PM

What character are you leveling first in the expansion?

I'm thinking of leveling my rogue. What about you?

Shadowspirit 11-29-2010 01:57 PM

Re: What character are you leveling first in the expansion?

I'll probably level my worgen rogue to 12 or so just to finish the starter zone first and then level my balance druid to 85.

Ghryphen 11-29-2010 11:49 PM

Druid probably. Kind of want to convert my Rogue to Worgen, but I also want to do the Worgen starting area :/

Moomoomoo 11-30-2010 12:11 AM

I really don't have much of a choice here.

Spinning Hat 11-30-2010 05:47 AM

I will level my DK to 85, then probably my Pally. If the questing experience is that much better, might see Kenar work his way up too.

Swad 11-30-2010 07:17 AM

Probably the warlock first. After that, who knows. At some point I'll be running a Worgen Priest up through the ranks. It will be my final class to not have in Outlands+ content.

The leveling experience is far improved since The Shattering went live, by the way. I encourage anyone who is willing to give it a try. Since last Wednesday I've fired my Tauren Paladin through 58 levels and I'd say they've made the whole flow of leveling far better and more sensible. Enjoying the leveling experience again after several years of stale Azeroth content.

Stang 11-30-2010 04:46 PM

Druid then priest.

Khaldugo 12-07-2010 08:37 AM

Mage, for ease of travel, Warrior, then Worgen something or another, of course I might just start a Worgen and forget everything else, lol!

RĂ©Me 12-09-2010 09:00 PM

I've never played a druid. ever. so imma start a worgan druid and level all the way through. unless I get bored, then I'll prolly just jump over to my fall-back, the shittiest warrior on the server.

I don't even know how the talent builds work yet, though.. haven't been on in over a month.

Stoke 12-11-2010 07:30 AM

I'm messing with a Worgen mage for a bit.

Klecks 12-15-2010 10:34 AM

Currently leveling Klecks, then debating on moving my warlock (Abitior - Frostwolf) over, with a faction change. Ouch $50 for both on one toon!

SilverTalon 12-15-2010 01:30 PM

With the new leveling experience...might be worth it to not spend the money and see the questing in the lower zones. Just a thought...