View Single Post
Old 05-30-2003, 02:50 PM   #50
SmackDab
PlanetSide Characters

SmackDab RSS Feed
Send a message via ICQ to SmackDab
I have a truck for the reasons of having a truck, to haul things around, fishing, hunting, working on carpentry things, getting dirt or mulch for the flowerbeds, etc. I'm at HomeDepot/Lowes every weekend it seems without a truck I'd have to haul a trailer or something. Then I have my boat that you have to haul with a truck and had a pop-up camper that I just sold when I moved into my house. Rest ashured though, it's completely stock cept for the radio and speakers, no lift kit, no exaust glass packs, no rebel flags (dixie), no hauling ass stickers, no mullets, no trailer home that I drive up to at home.

So many people down here in Texas get a truck cause they think they are some sort of cuntry lovin cowboy, when in fact there are no cows around the city, usually, and that they are nothing more than CONCRETE COWBOYS. So damn funny, half these hick idiots have never even set foot on a farm or ever seen a chicken coop. Damn sad, just damn sad.

Like they all look like they wanna be ready to ride their horse if needed but they've never ridden one before, and that shit hurts the hell out of your ball sack bouncing up and down on that damned animal. I rode a horse for like 1 minute one time and then bailed off it as fast as I could cause the pain of my swolen sack was too great. ICE PLEASE!!!

I don't know how to spell it but I saw a Mazaratti the other day, man that car looked TIGHT, freaking doctors and high priced managers here in Clear Lake around NASA, you see all sorts of exotic vehicles, Lambos, Ferarri, Hummer, everything...rich people are funny, you could have like 6 american cars that match 6 different outfits for the price of one of those "status" cars.
SmackDab is offline   Reply With Quote