View Single Post
Old 05-31-2003, 09:31 AM   #54
Grunt
Officer
PlanetSide Characters

Grunt RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via ICQ to Grunt Send a message via AIM to Grunt Send a message via MSN to Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Grunt Send a message via Skype™ to Grunt
I'm not a huge fan of ford myself... but the mid '90s Probe GT was one great car that I owned! I had a 95 actually, it performed well stock, handled wonderfully, and was even layed out well inside. Too bad a buddy of mine totaled it

My sister had an Audi TT for about 4 months... man I loved that car and would borrow it every chance I got. She whined that the seats hurt her back and so traded it in for a Porsche Boxter. Very slick car but not worth the extra 17 clams compared to the TT.

Right now I'm driving a Pontiac Grand Am that I've had for awhile. Not a fan of GM by any stretch, but the car has 150,000 miles on it (130k of which are mine) and I've never had a single problem other than normal wear and tear. Well ok, the paint on the hood is fuXored because I used to drive from Fort Lewis to Ellensburg every weekend over the pass during the winter.... damn state needs to learn to SALT roads, not just throw sand and rocks down

The plan now is to keep this thing until I'm done with school now that I'm heading back to get my degree before I'm 30. I figure that a 350Z will be my present to myself when I'm done