View Single Post
Old 07-04-2003, 09:38 AM   #4
TimberWolf
LoS-XO, ATF Resident Goober
PlanetSide Characters

TimberWolf RSS Feed
Send a message via AIM to TimberWolf Send a message via MSN to TimberWolf
Flying too high and not warping has been there Elemento. I ran into a couple of glitches while on.

1. Cant reload pilot gun in Liberator, when I land I cant change weapons.
2. My Liberator disapeared from right around me near an enemy base. Thats right, my ride vanished and I fell almost to my death.
3. When landing the Liberator, it touched the ground between two hills then was pulled over one and into the ocean. Sorry Dakota, the controls did not respond what so ever.
4. Went wildly spinning over an enemy base just after dropping a load of bombs. First though was that I collieded with another air craft but according to the death box I was shot down with a rocklet gun. I spun about 7 or 8 times then went back on my original course and fell into the ocean.
5. Waited over 30 minutes to get my character out of Cyssor and then was able to play for a little while longer. I then ran into the same problem LadyC had with the spawn tubes, but someone else who spawned after me was kind enough to stab me to death.
6. I watched a Reaver get a missile lock on me. Yes I said Reaver, and Yes I am very sure there was no foot solders below me since there was nothing but water as far as the eye can see. I dont know if there was a lock or if the glitch was just the warning appearing when missiles started to chewing me up from behind (had no crew at the time).

"Republican Ideology advanced the concept of 'civic virtue' - the idea that democracy depended on the unselfish commitment of each citizen to the public good." from The Brief American Pageant 6st edition
TimberWolf is offline   Reply With Quote