SilverTalon
Magniloquent
PlanetSide Characters

SilverTalon RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via AIM to SilverTalon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizuttz
yes, but those are the two most used.. I think Silver will agree; I find myself using other buttons to setup the fight and then smashing the hell outta SS until Evis is ready to PWN!
In groups, you really only have Ambush and Cheap Shot to start off a fight (I only use Garrote in PvP to prevent other rogeus from stealthing) and then you basically get SS. Yeah, there's gouge and backstab...but they're both very energy intensive for what you actually get. Backstabs can produce a ton of damage on crits, but then again that produces a ton of aggro too.

On the finishing moves, it's also kinda blah. I use kidney shot more than I use eviscerate, actually. My reasoning being if cold blood isn't up, there's a much greater chance of eviscerate not critting. If it doesn't crit, the 6 seconds of the tank not getting beat on is of greater use to the group.

So yeah...SS + Eviscerate for a lot of the time (Cold Blood cooldown is pretty short). It really gets boring after a while. However, my 2 and 3 are fine on the G15 still...

"But there's no sense crying over every mistake,
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake"
SilverTalon is offline   Reply With Quote