View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 08:41 PM   #15
SilverTalon
Magniloquent
PlanetSide Characters

SilverTalon RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via AIM to SilverTalon
You should hear the whining the raiders are doing about Tier 3. "OMG! I have to get a drop, farm tons of materials in the instance AND get 800g+ of materials from people?! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!".

Dungeon 2 anyone?

I do have to say though, I like this system much, much, MUCH better than the system used for tier 0, 1 and 2 sets. This really is much better for lazy people, IMO. Now, rather than some warlock sitting in about a hundred UBRS runs and going "Man, my Dreadmist robe didn't drop...again...I'm 78, level 200 and still haven't finished tier 0..." Drakk would drop a "Fire-wreathed robe" and warlocks, priests and mages can all use it to create their respective chest pieces. You're still a little dependent on drops, but no where near like now...especially in the case of raid armor which is class-restricted. Great for people who are on their last set piece and hate killing the same boss 30 times for him to not drop the piece.

I hope they do that sort of thing more in the expansion, at least for gear that's part of a set.

"But there's no sense crying over every mistake,
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake"
SilverTalon is offline   Reply With Quote