Thread: Halo: Reach
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 06:28 PM   #9
Shadowspirit

Shadowspirit RSS Feed
Re: Halo: Reach

Haloes Review:

Campaign: This was probably the best overall story with Halo. And yes I said halo has a story. There were actually some side quests to do which were kinda fun. I beat it on normal in about 6 hours or so. Alot of vehicle combat, only of which one sucked ass.

Firefight: Not the biggest fan of this in ODST, but there are alot more options in reach.

Forge: I love map editors, so my opinion is bias, but its awesome. The forge world is pretty big and you can build bases/map alot easier then 3. I made a fairly big base in two hours or so.

Matchmaking: I wouldn't use the word easier but its just different from the other bungie games. The cool thing is that you customize your spartan armor and make yourself an "individual." The only thing that I hated was the lack of maps. I think it shipped with like six maps plus remakes that bungie made in forge world of past maps. And like grunt said you can vote for three maps/options so it helps you to avoid crapping options on crappy maps.

Overall the best halo game. It you like/loved any other halo game then pick it up. If you a call of duty fan, probably wait for black ops. I "grew up" on halo, so I love it. Still nothing game breaking new but a soild for sure.

A-

Last edited by Shadowspirit; 09-16-2010 at 06:40 PM.
Shadowspirit is offline   Reply With Quote