Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 09:52 PM   #34
Swad

Swad RSS Feed
Re: Battlefield 3

I was saying sorry for you liking that "music".

Also, I've always played Battlefield games on PC, so it was about switching *to* 360, never from. Honestly, though, there's several reasons, but a big one is our 360 is on our main entertainment center for Netflix, and that's my wife's domain. I have no desire to muscle it from her as that's her thing. My playtime would therefore be tremendously diminished. You'd rarely see me on. Around the new year we're planning to replace the 360 with an Internet enabled Blueray player, so the possibility of moving the 360 to my PC increases since it won't need to stay with the entertainment center anymore..

Sometime in the future I may make the console switch-over when I give up on the costs of keeping a PC current for games like this. I'm not there yet, though. Ok, fine, and I'll give my crotchety reason that always stands of keyboard / mouse infinitely > gamepads for FPS games. In 3-4 360 FPS games, I've never gotten past hating the controls to enjoy the game very much.

I'll probably see about toying around with the beta a bit on 360 while it's available, so you may see me if we're on at the same time. I'll at least give it a try, but you'll have to bear with me bitching about how horrid gamepads are for FPS games.
Swad is offline   Reply With Quote