View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 10:22 AM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
Addon Spotlight: Mac Dual-boxing

Filed under: Analysis / Opinion, Tips, Tricks, How-tos, AddOns, Features, AddOn Spotlight, Guides

The new Recruit-A-Friend program has taken the World of Warcraft community by storm, perhaps more so in the dual- and multi-boxing circles. I'll admit that while I advocate enjoying the leveling process and experiencing the lore through quests and in-game events, once you've hit 70 a couple of times, the magic tends to wane. With the coming of Wrath of the Lich King, we've had some time to re-evaluate our WoW experience. For many of us, finishing up some alts has become a way to prepare for the expansion. I've had a number of alts since I started playing, but have only managed to ding two paladins and a rogue. Each time I play in a battleground I see a member of another class do something crazy cool and ponder rolling whatever class it is.

With the RAF program in full effect, I decided that dual-boxing with the 300% XP and Summon Friend ability would be the most efficient way to get my alts Wrath-ready. This How-To is specifically for players using Macs, but in essence many of the principles remain true for PC users.Continue reading Addon Spotlight: Mac Dual-boxing

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote