View Single Post
Old 07-11-2003, 07:48 PM   #7
Wulfer
PlanetSide Characters

Wulfer RSS Feed
Hi Everyone,

I think the opinions stated above are true or nearly so. When I had heavy assult, the lasher might have worked down the health of multiple combatants but I would nearly always die without killing anyone. Of course, I'm wearing reinforced armor as well. Depending on the night I would say I would die between 2 to 10 times before I would get a kill.....extremely pathetic.
Well, 2 nights ago, I relearned anti-vehicle. Since using a lanzer coupled with a pulzar, I'd say the last 2 nights that it's been around an 1 to 1 ratio and perhaps even more kills than deaths. In my opinion, there is no way for VS infantry to go up against a jackhammer or a mini-chain in medium to close quarters. So, now I snipe at long range and quasi-snipe (no zoom) at medium range against infantry as well as maxes. If I don't kill them at this medium range, hopefully the scum are wounded enough that I can take them down the rest of the way with my pulzar. The other benift with the lanzer is that I have a little bit of a defense against maxes as well as flyers. Usually, I can turn a reaver or mos in very little time. Being able to actually kill maxes and make them cower for cover at times is a very good feeling considering I used to feel like max fodder before.
On another note, I've enjoyed myself in the ATF over the last few weeks. I look forward to fighting by the sides of my brothers and sisters in the ATF!

Wulfer
Wulfer is offline   Reply With Quote