View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 10:39 PM   #10
Fatalle
Officer

Fatalle RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via AIM to Fatalle
Re: Happy Birthday ATF.

I started playing WoW on Christmas Eve 2004, after much urging from the guys at work who assured me the female characters were 'pretty' enough to draw my interest. We formed a smallish but close guild with several other coworkers, and together we learned such stupidly noobish lessons as you don't need to swim up the coast from Menethil to Westfall to get the SW flight point (oh yes I DID). Most of them lost interest after a few months, and by spring the handful that did still play had gone to play horde on Uther to escape the PvP.

In July I ventured off myself to play a cow on Feathermoon, where I was befriended by the infamous Silver. He told wondrous stories of his fabulous guild on MG and gently urged me to join upon learning of the dissolution of my first guild. But as I am generally resistant to change, the old tag for the guild of which I was the sole member remained. However as Silver can be something of a relentless fellow, he finally wore me down when ATF was down one warrior for an UBRS run, and I accepted a group, as well as a guild, invite.

That was going on 3 years ago. You are all amazing people, and you all help make ATF what it is. I'm sure there are many others who would have been long past the 'WoW phase' had they not stumbled into ATF along the way. I love ATF so much I even married one of you! (although I still submit that I was not properly warned about Dane)

Happy Birthday ATF!
Fatalle is offline   Reply With Quote