Old 05-27-2003, 05:19 AM   #1
Nosferatu
Indy - XO
PlanetSide Characters

Nosferatu RSS Feed
Send a message via ICQ to Nosferatu
Some good news, and a question

Hey folks...

I got my 7 day free trial installed on my wife's PC last night and so far she seems to be enjoying the game. We spent most of the night just running around so she could get a feel for things. I would like to get her in on some ATF squad action sometime so she can see how the game is really played!

When she rolled her character she wanted to be more of an assault-type so I rolled a new guy too so that we could do the same things. (note: has anyone noticed that you no longer get xp in VR???) Well, I also took the med assault, reinforced armor route and I have to say, I may have found my new calling!

My question is this: If I were to spend the rest of this week uncerting Nos so that I could learn some more combat-oriented certs, would anyone be upset? I feel like we have enough stealth hackers that I could change my profession, but if I'm wrong let me know!

Also, would anyone mind if I played my temp character while Nos uncerts? It will take me 4 days to get rid of everything that I would like to replace. I'm thinking of going reinforced armor, med assault, and special assualt or heavy assault, plus some sort of vehicle or maybe engineering again.

As much as I like sneaking around and hacking stuff, I think I like blowing shit up better but if anyone thinks this would be a mistake, please let me know.

Thanks!

Nos
Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote