Thread: Hello There!
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 05:16 PM   #1
Khaldugo

Khaldugo RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Cool Hello There!

Hey all, I thought I would take a moment to introduce myself to everyone.

My RL name is Jorge (pronounced George, bear with me) and I live in New York City where I was born and raised, well, not exactlyin the same house, I haven't lived with Mom for a long time now.

I am Married with no children as of yet. To my sweetheart of ten years, for the record I am 35. Work for the NYC Dept. of Education as a Teacher's Aide and will begn to pursue a degree in Speech Pathology come this fall.

Now that all the important info is out of the way, I LIKE TO HIT THINGS IN WoW....HARD.

I have been playing WoW for a little over 2 years, I have always had a Khaldugo as my main. I was bought into WoW by my RL friend Yorkrock. For which I will never forgive him.

We rolled on the Mal'Ganis server (or Mal'GANKis as I have heard some people refer to it, lol) where I was part of the EDEN guild for my entire time there, that is until recently.

After a couple of things changing in the guild, it wa sno longer a place for my style of play , still because of friendships I had made ingame, I held on, till I couldn't any longer.

Malidene, is one of those in game friendships I made while playing this wonderful game, however he transferred here before I did, and we kept in touch in real life.

Once things had gotten too bad to bear any longer on Mal'Ganis, there was no question where I was migrating to...Alleria. Also the fact that Yorkrock returned to WoW, just sealed the deal, so, kidnapping the Mage Atylax , I transferred.

Malidene had been after me to come to Alleria for some time and I see why, Alleria , is a great server in my opinion (or maybe Mal'Ganis is SO bad , ANYTHING is a step up.) and I love playing here!

As for my time ingame, I am usually up for any Heroics, and am usually up to something.

I have never been a hardcore raider, by any means , but I do have some experience in Naxxramas and am always reading up on things to make me better at my class, or learn about bossfights. I am always receptive to tips and critiques to my game, no matter who it comes from, I definitely am not an Elitist when it comes to class knowledge.

My only hang up might be manners, just be polite, and you'll never hear a negative word from me.

So far everyone in guild has been very friendly and I look forward to getting to know everyone I can here in the ATF.

I am usually pretty laidback and just like to have fun, I don't stress wipes, I don't stress gear, and I rather have fun with who I am rolling with than to solely concentrate on progression. I mean no Epic in the world is worth hating the people you're with, Am I right?

I am usually quiet in Ventrilo or Teamspeak but love a good joke and like to talk over a wide variety of topics, I pride myself n being open minded and realize that just because I might not completely "Get it" at first , doesen't mean it's wrong, it just means I need more time to get to the "Aaaaah, NOW I see!"

Finally, I am very social and Dirty Jokes are a Plus

P.S. Sorry for the wall of text that just crit your eyeballs for Pi.
Khaldugo is offline   Reply With Quote