Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > PlanetSide 2

Notices

Old 04-15-2005, 02:50 AM   #1
RocketMad

RocketMad RSS Feed
Oshur is gone forever.. or?

You are all members of the alliance right now, night elves, humans, bla bla. Remember the time when you fought for the Technology on Markov? Remember your Vanu Sovereigty character? Yes you do.. You can also remember the continent that has changed in time, the continent that has vanished. Yes.. Oshur, and it's coming back! New upcoming event, will take place on the old Oshur and will bend the whole universe again. I don't think Oshur will stay but I think that the ancient vanu want to do some changes again. Base redesigns?

Anyway would be fun to see some of you when the event is live. It won't be a Monolyth one, Just a cool event like the bending. I will inform you later about time and date.

You all looked so evil in purple!
RocketMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005, 11:23 AM   #2
Ardamir

Ardamir RSS Feed
We got sucked through a black hole and ended of in WoW. The bending is not yet complete.
Ardamir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005, 03:26 PM   #3
Muzo
PlanetSide Characters

Muzo RSS Feed
WoW Characters
I started my PS account again but I mostly play on Emerald. I have since found out that 99.9% of my frustration with the Vanu Zerg on MArkov was due to the fact the Vanu on Markov fight like little pussies. Sorry but it's the truth watch the Vanu raid TR or NC on Emerald and a tear will form in your eye(pride). Just start over on Emerald and experience the true power of the Purple people eaters.
Muzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005, 04:09 PM   #4
Stang
THZ* - CO
PlanetSide Characters

Stang RSS Feed
WoW Characters
I always liked these type of events that they had going on to keep everyone interested. Keep us updated Rocket I just might have to show up .
Old 04-16-2005, 04:18 AM   #5
RocketMad

RocketMad RSS Feed
Muzo when I play ps esmerald is dead, only markov has 24 hours of action. The real problem is the cr5's, they lead the vanu into the wrong direction but I see gammawolf is changing that alot these days.

I also play NC on esmerald, and my Main char is on markov and well.. Markov is my place!
RocketMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 12:54 PM   #6
Muzo
PlanetSide Characters

Muzo RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Well It's on the eastcoast so it's perfect for me
Muzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 03:23 PM   #7
Stang
THZ* - CO
PlanetSide Characters

Stang RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Omg I logged in this afternoon!
Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 06:00 PM   #8
Spinning Hat
XMEN - CO
PlanetSide Characters

Spinning Hat RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via ICQ to Spinning Hat Send a message via AIM to Spinning Hat Send a message via MSN to Spinning Hat Send a message via Yahoo to Spinning Hat
I don't have the install CDs anymore... I got a Key from someone who got a bad set, and never got the discs... I still have my Beta CDs, but I don't want to wait 5 days to Dl and install CC and all the updates, and then pony up the cash to play again... But maybe $13 isn't too bad to check it out again, if they've optimized stuff better than it was before the BFRs, cuz I was gettin a headache after playin for 5 minutes..
Spinning Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 08:43 AM   #9
Cass
PlanetSide Characters

Cass RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via MSN to Cass
Yay. a reson other than lvl 60 il be there as fast as you tel me when

Crashing Cows since day 1.
Cass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 05:56 PM   #10
Caithann

Caithann RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via AIM to Caithann Send a message via MSN to Caithann Send a message via Yahoo to Caithann
Sammy says,

Well, we sure didn’t make last weekend, so we are aiming for this coming one. The outline for the event is pretty straightforward and follows what we have done with the Monolith events in the past, in timing it over Friday, Saturday and Sunday to have things going on during main play hours and set for each server’s local time. The outline for the event is as follows:

Friday evening there will be a Monolith spawn that will deliver important core information to the Empire that can successfully capture it in a 3 hour window. If no one can capture it in that window, the information will default to whoever holds the capitol at the end of that time frame. If the capitol is neutral at the end of the time window, well that would just be lame

The winner of the Monolith capture will take hold of information that instructs how their Empire can launch a specific attack against their enemies. This attack will manifest shortly after the finish of the Monolith by locking both home planets of the defending Empire (that the attacking Empire is using the gained core information on) and kicking everyone off them. One of the home planets will stay locked, all bases neutral with no one able to enter. The other will be set up with the defenders owning the capitol and 2 sub capitols (so that the force dome is up) but all other bases and towers neutral. Only 160 defending troops will be allowed on the planet while 200 attackers will be (with 0 from the 3rd Empire allowed). Caverns will rotate, so that both caverns connect to the contested zone. A 3 hour timer will kick off and at the end whoever controls the capitol will instantly control both of those home planets. Should this be the attacking Empire, they will gain access to the defender’s vehicles (and BFRs) as per the existing global benefits system.

That first attack will conclude the activities for Friday. However, on Saturday, starting at about mid day, the Empire that was attacked on Friday will then turn around and attack (using the same system of locking home planets) the 3rd Empire who was not involved in the Friday conflict. 3rd Empire will then turn around and attack the 1st Empire (who were the winners of the Monolith conflict).

Here is the total schedule:

Friday (all times in Local Time to the server)

5 PM – Monolith

Shortly after 8 PM: Empire 1 (who won the Monolith) attacks Empire 2

Saturday Noon – Empire 2 attacks Empire 3

4 PM – Empire 3 attacks Empire 1

8 PM – Empire 1 attacks Empire 3

Sunday

2 PM – Empire 3 attacks Empire 2

6 PM – Empire 2 attacks Empire 1

As you can see by the above layo
Caithann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 07:47 AM   #11
AvengerX
PlanetSide Characters

AvengerX RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via AIM to AvengerX
I've been itching to get back into Planetside, this may give me an excuse....
AvengerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 04:07 PM   #12
Stang
THZ* - CO
PlanetSide Characters

Stang RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 12:46 AM   #13
Caithann

Caithann RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via AIM to Caithann Send a message via MSN to Caithann Send a message via Yahoo to Caithann
Im so tempted to try to play, i think it would be so badass to be on the defensive
Caithann is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > PlanetSide 2