Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft

Notices

Old 11-05-2006, 10:03 PM   #1
Mael

Mael RSS Feed
WoW Characters
ATF Recruiting?

Hey, I saw one of your members advertising your guild a few days ago, and I finally found some time to visit the website URL he gave me in-game. I seem to be really interested in your guild at the moment, considering its activeness in World of Warcraft, and gaming in general.

I just recently got back into WoW. I currently have 2 60 characters. Their classes are an Undead Rogue, and a Human Paladin. Those are, however, on seperate accounts since I just made this account fresh with a new human mage, about 1 week ago. My previous 60 characters were at 2/3 tier back when I used to play them. So I am quite knowledgeable about raid dungeons, such as MC, ZG, BWL and whatnot.

So basically, I'm interested in being recruited to ATF, as it seems to have the aspects of a long term, active, enjoyable guild from my perspective. My in-game name is: Malevalonce
I am very active, since I am only 15, and a sophomore in high school, and I haven't tried out for basketball this year, though I may next year again as I did last year in my freshman year making Varsity . Anyways, as I said, I am a very active player, and I also encourage forum activity, and especially voice communication, be it casual talk, or raid talk, it's all fun for me. BTW - I'm an AoE Grinding mage >_>. Might only do instances for quests, or mainly for a gear upgrade.

Thanks for your time~
.::Mael::.

P.S.- Please don't be noted by my age. Previous guilds I have been in all agreed that I am very mature for my age, and always keep it calm, cool and collected, and a positive attitude.

P.P.S.- Sorry for making it a new forum topic, but I didn't know where else to post it, and I felt that it was more proper to ask to be recruited on the guild's forums rather than in-game bothering someone. Just thought it would show more of my activeness.
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 04:08 PM   #3
Stang
THZ* - CO
PlanetSide Characters

Stang RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Re: ATF Recruiting?

Thanks for taking the time and posting on the forums it lets us get to know you outside of the game.

Just message an officer or anyone really and we will get you an invite.

Now go spread your forum goodness!
Old 11-09-2006, 01:19 PM   #4
Mael

Mael RSS Feed
WoW Characters

Hey thanks for the warm greeting. Unfortunately, I've changed my mind on the whole "Playing a female mage" thing. I've decided to cease the levelling on my female mage, and create a new male mage. I am not sexist in anyway :P. It's just I'm not really into the female mage playstyle. I'd much rather have a female paladin :]. I just chose to make a new male mage since the mage armor itself isn't as.. big? on female mages in my perspective. On male mages the mage armor is huge compared to the female model. So yeah, weird decision, I know, but the they the male mages cast and direct the spells matches more of my appeal (they look more into it). My new male mage's name is "Raventine".

I'll send a tell to one of the officers in ATF, or if you guys find me in-game, then you can go ahead and throw an invite my way if it's cool.

Later,
Rav~
Old 11-09-2006, 01:22 PM   #5
Stoke
PlanetSide Characters

Stoke RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via Yahoo to Stoke

Sounds good to me. Give us a shout.
Stoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 01:28 PM   #6
Mael

Mael RSS Feed
WoW Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
Sounds good to me. Give us a shout.
You guys are mad fast repliers x_x. And will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Astor (1879-1964)
The only thing I like about rich people is their money.

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft