Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Old 06-14-2011, 09:13 AM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
WoW Moviewatch: True Guts

We've featured Swathe Productions before now. Their previous movie, Murder on the Booty Bay Express was a lot of fun; it had both a bit of literary weight, some great WoW flavor, and a whole lot of spirit.

The mother and son team have recently released a new movie, True Guts. Inspired by the John Wayne classic, True Grit, this is the tale of a lone game master who wanders the countryside of Azeroth in a never-ending quest to stop gankers, bots, and ninja looters.

Like Murder on the Booty Bay Express, this video is a nice little homage to the original. I really like what Swathe Productions is doing; not only is it awesome to experience creativity as a family, I think machinima is a nice way to grow into storytelling.Interested in the wide world of machinima? We have new movies every weekday here on WoW Moviewatch! Have suggestions for machinima we ought to feature? Toss us an email at moviewatch@wowinsider.com.
Filed under: WoW Moviewatch

WoW Moviewatch: True Guts originally appeared on WoW Insider on Tue, 14 Jun 2011 12:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News