Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Old 08-26-2009, 05:22 AM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
Breakfast Topic: I am become Death, the shatterer of worlds

Forgive me for quoting Oppenheimer quoting the Baghavad Gita. It just seemed a very appropriate title for a post about how the Wrath story arc is about to come full circle.

If you play or have played a DK past level 58, you had the experience of the DK starting area, with the intensely well crafted solo play from doomed soul raised from death by the Lich King to rising power among the armies of the dead to eventual rebellion against the Lich King and his designs for Azeroth. Even if you haven't, if you're level 74 or above I hope you've experienced the Wrathgate event, with its excellent cinematic. (If you have not been to the Wrathgate yet somehow, don't click those links.)

Now, as we digest our BlizzCon diet of news and information from this weekend, we now know that a new expansion is in the works and we, therefore, can anticipate the last act of this expansion when we storm Icecrown Citadel and confront Arthas/Nerzhul in his seat of power. In the very near future, we are going to be fighting the Lich King, and when he eventually is defeated we will have come to an end to this particular story. If you're playing a DK in particular, this is the big moment for you. While we don't know what, exactly, will be happening to Arthas we do know that with his defeat, your DK has done what Darion Mograine set out to do and defeated the very being who raised the Death Knights to their shallow unlife.Continue reading Breakfast Topic: I am become Death, the shatterer of worlds

Filed under: Analysis / Opinion, Odds and ends, Instances, Expansions, Raiding, Lore, BlizzCon, Death Knight, Wrath of the Lich King

Breakfast Topic: I am become Death, the shatterer of worlds originally appeared on WoW.com on Wed, 26 Aug 2009 08:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News