PlanetSide Characters

Dax RSS Feed
All i can do is try ... but then damn rocks are so adicting :P
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 03:11 AM   #17
Elemento
PlanetSide Characters

Elemento RSS Feed
Send a message via ICQ to Elemento Send a message via AIM to Elemento Send a message via Yahoo to Elemento
Try the Gneiss. I hear it goes down nice. You can take that for granite. ROFL bad pun I know. lol

Just brought my wife home from the hospital yesterday after almost a full week. Been updating DAKOTA on her progress.
She had pulmonary embolisms that would've killed her for sure. They came about after some years of taking hormonal replacement so ladies, watch out on those.
They have her on a blood thinner to work out any more blood clots in her lungs.
She now also has to heal from the bruising caused by the IVs. That will take several months because her immune system is compromised by the fact that she's a Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient besides.
That's a lymphatic cancer and after treatments she went through years ago, her lungs were already damaged from the radiation.
With my post-polio syndrome and severe underweight problems, we have been through the medical grindstone so we know of those insurance problems firsthand.

We try to subsist on just my wife's SS disability income and it's really damn hard to do sometimes without feeling depressed and angry.
The government keeps ignoring me like I don't exist. We both can't physically work and even simple housework becomes overbearing too many times to count.
We get fatigued extremely by our medical conditions that it takes us a long time to do the work so we try to keep things simple around the house.
If I had my SS disability like I should have had in the first place, I know the extreme stress on us would greatly be reduced.
I've written our do-nothing congressman to no avail. Unless someone were to hire me for my brains, we're screwed. I'll be 51 on the 30th of this month. My wife is 49.
Enjoy youth, kids because I'm realizing why we get more cynical with age the older we get.
(Sorry to anyone who sees this post as a downer too.)
Old 07-15-2003, 09:27 AM   #18
Ghryphen
Officer
PlanetSide Characters

Ghryphen RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Wow sorry to hear about all that Ele. I couldn't imagine having to go through all of that. You both have some great will, I feel exahausted just reading that
Ghryphen is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > General Forum