Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Old 09-13-2011, 04:14 AM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
Tuesday Morning Post: Scruffy nerfherders edition

Happy Tuesday morning, everyone! I've been playing the original KOTOR lately, after having it sit in my steam games library for way too long, and it's strangely awesome. I haven't played an old RPG that's held up this well in a long time. Of course, it's also made me really want to try SW:TOR, so, there's the downside.

Anyway, I have star wars on my mind, so when those upcoming Firelands nerfs came up, it got me thinking. Could we call Blizzard developers nerfherders now? And if so, does that mean they are all awesome roguish smugglers who totally shot first? Because I think I am okay with this.

Downtime today is just a quick set of rolling restarts, starting at 5 a.m. PDT. While you wait for those to finish up, there's plenty of juicy news to catch up beyond the break, from new patch 4.3 sneak peaks to patch 4.2 hotfix hyjinks. Read on to check it all out.Continue reading Tuesday Morning Post: Scruffy nerfherders edition

Filed under: Realm Status, News items

Tuesday Morning Post: Scruffy nerfherders edition originally appeared on WoW Insider on Tue, 13 Sep 2011 07:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News