Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Old 06-11-2011, 05:13 PM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
Totem Talk: Enhancement's 4.2 shopping list

Every week, WoW Insider brings you Totem Talk for elemental, enhancement, and restoration shaman. On Saturdays, Josh Myers tackles the hard questions about enhancement. Can we tank? Can we DPS with a two-hander? How does one shot web? The answer to the first two is "no," and roll a hunter for the third!

I love loot. There might be something shameful about admitting it, but I don't care -- I really, really, really love loot. Killing a boss is cool. Spending time with friends is fun. But loot? Loot is something tangible (as tangible as anything in a virtual world can be) and something that is yours. It reminds you of what you have done, the victories you've achieved, as well as the very basic function of making you better. Also, gear makes you look cool.

In a few short weeks, patch 4.2 will hit live servers. To some, this means new content: new quest hubs, a new raid, a billion new skins for hunter pets, etc. To me, it means one thing: new and shiny loot. Be it from valor points, the new Avengers of Hyjal faction, or from Firelands raid bosses, patch 4.2 is coming at us fast with loads of pretty purples to get our hands on, and I couldn't be more excited to preview them in this post.Continue reading Totem Talk: Enhancement's 4.2 shopping list

Filed under: Shaman, (Shaman) Totem Talk, Cataclysm

Totem Talk: Enhancement's 4.2 shopping list originally appeared on WoW Insider on Sat, 11 Jun 2011 20:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News