Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Old 11-10-2008, 01:30 PM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
Fishing daily bug gives you the right fish first time, every time

Filed under: Fishing, Analysis / Opinion, Bugs, Odds and ends, Blizzard, Making money

And I thought I was just lucky -- apparently there really is a bug going around with the daily fishing quests that means you'll always get the special fish you're looking for on the first cast. The first time it happened, I was like hey, that's awesome. The second time it happened, I was like wow, I'm really getting a break on these fishing quests, and the third time it happened, I decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth. But Blizzard knows about the issue now, and I'd expect a hotfix soon.

The one exception, of course was the Shrimpin' Ain't Easy quest that required you to fish up more than one Bloated fish to get at the shrimp inside. On that one, I can actually confirm that you didn't get the right fish every time, and it did take you the requisite 10 casts or so (which is what it's supposed to take for the other quests also, according to El's Anglin').

I have to say, I've really enjoyed both the fishing and cooking dailies (as I said on the podcast the other week, I just finally got my Delicious Chocolate Cake recipe for the "Cake is Not a Lie" achievement). Can't wait to see what kind of fishing and food we'll find in Wrath.Fishing daily bug gives you the right fish first time, every time originally appeared on WoW Insider on Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News