Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > PlanetSide 2

Notices

Old 06-20-2003, 03:57 PM   #1
SlayerZero
PlanetSide Characters

SlayerZero RSS Feed
Send a message via ICQ to SlayerZero
A reply I had to share...

This is what I put on the boards after reading all day about how the TR are now such the underdogs and how we are kicking there asses...man I was getting pissed at these morons.

"Dear GOD!!! I guess its about frigging time to get all those newbies that hide behind the walls of lead that the TR use to *gasp* LEARN HOW TO USE WHAT YOU HAVE!!! The VS had to, and man you dumb ass complainers jsut LOVED to kill us poor under powered VS, so we got beter with what we had. Then they gave your god weapon a nerf...awww Tough Crap, ALL our weapons were nerfed in compairison. Now we get a VERY little boost and some new toys that we are going to use in the place of the screwed up one we had and you start crying.

GET OVER YOUR SELF!!! Learn how to use what you have. Why do you think so many people cry about the Lancer damage against people, it does maybe 2/3 that of the other factions missiles against a person but we got so good with them that we use it alot to kill you with. About the only people left playing VS now are those that arnt jsut in it for the easy kill but rather those that have learned to use what we got and are here to prove we can kick your ass with them. The new fixes jsut make it so you have somethign to cry about and make it that much easyer to use our skills to pay your TR asses back!!!"

Some punk was complaining about how it seamed like the VS were EVERYWHERE on Markov and had most of the bases. I SO badly want to go play with some TR and shoot the hell out of them after today. The NC are being really good about this for the most part, bud DAMN those TR are pissing me off so MUCH!!!
Old 06-21-2003, 05:45 PM   #2
Stang
THZ* - CO
PlanetSide Characters

Stang RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Good reply! Im also sick of them whining. We had to learn to use our weapons alot more than any empire and we actually got good at them .

God forbid you have to actually work at playing!!!
Old 06-21-2003, 07:39 PM   #3
Wulfer
PlanetSide Characters

Wulfer RSS Feed
Hi Everyone,

I agree with you Slayer. Let them whine! I was killed by TR today and he said, "and you call yourself a soldier!" Hell, I had a AV equipped with zero ammo(he didn't know, I'd spent my last 3 rounds). I was thinking while lying dead....yeah? give me that mini chaingun and we'll see who's left standin'.

I say, let'em whine, then bleed 'em quick!

Wulfer
Wulfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 08:18 AM   #4
SmackDab
PlanetSide Characters

SmackDab RSS Feed
Send a message via ICQ to SmackDab
I use the minigun the other day against TR they didn't even turn around, guess they think that thing is from their buddies, I mowed down like 4 of em before they killed me. I love turning the tides of war against the enemy with their own weapons
SmackDab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 11:00 AM   #5
Nosferatu
Indy - XO
PlanetSide Characters

Nosferatu RSS Feed
Send a message via ICQ to Nosferatu
I wish they'd make the lasher orbs travel a bit faster. You can just about walk around them as it is now. I use the lasher a lot for taking out spitfires and when I'm inside, but unless you're point blank, it's really hard to hit anything. (and we all know what happens when you try to get that close to a jackhammer-wielding NC or a cycler-wielding TR)

I have really bad luck scanvenging enemy bodies for weapons. I almost always get killed right after I pick something up, so I stopped doing it hehehe.
Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 10:11 AM   #6
SmackDab
PlanetSide Characters

SmackDab RSS Feed
Quote:
Originally posted by Nosferatu
I have really bad luck scanvenging enemy bodies for weapons. I almost always get killed right after I pick something up, so I stopped doing it hehehe.
Exactly, the Lasher BLOWS for a weapon, sure it kills but the real reason to have it is to use Jackhammers and Miniguns, but what good is that, you can't always buy them you have to scavenge and then store, blah blah.

I thinking of unlearning lasher and just going with Sniper rifle, too many snipers online now adays, seems like everyone is sniping now.

And 2 shots to kill a reinforced = good in my book.
Old 06-24-2003, 11:03 AM   #7
Nosferatu
Indy - XO
PlanetSide Characters

Nosferatu RSS Feed
Hehe, I'm holding out hope that they will yet tweak the Lasher. Although the last bit-o-love we got made the other two empires bitch so much I'm sure it won't be any time soon.

I carry the lasher and the bolt driver 90% of the time and I've been getting more kills than ever recently. I still manage to kill with the lasher, but only in the right circumstances.

Case in point:

Last night I knew I only had about 45 minutes to play, so for kicks I went to Konreid and rolled a NC guy. I went through the training to get my 6 cert points and spent those on medium and heavy assault. I made a loadout with agile armor, a jackhammer, one of those NC side arms, and a REK.

At this point I instant actioned into a base that the NC were defending from the TR. In about 20 min of combat I killed 9 TR and died only twice. One of those TR was a pounder max....and remeber I was only in agile armor using nothing but the jackhammer.

That shotgun is insane.
Old 06-24-2003, 01:51 PM   #8
SmackDab
PlanetSide Characters

SmackDab RSS Feed
Lame, not insane, lame.

Or, LAME cause we don't have something comparable...hehe
Old 06-24-2003, 03:52 PM   #9
Nosferatu
Indy - XO
PlanetSide Characters

Nosferatu RSS Feed
Quote:
Originally posted by SmackDab

Lame, not insane, lame.

rofl
Old 06-24-2003, 11:38 PM   #10
SlayerZero
PlanetSide Characters

SlayerZero RSS Feed
Send a message via ICQ to SlayerZero
our compensation is the smurffmower, the other two tanks can mow down people, but not like our own mower can....love that thing
SlayerZero is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > PlanetSide 2