Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > PlanetSide 2

Notices

Old 05-30-2003, 06:19 AM   #1
DAKOTA
Officer
PlanetSide Characters

DAKOTA RSS Feed
outfit points

just out of curiosity has anyone come across an official explanation of how outfit points are caculated. Is it just kills and bases hacked or is it levels gained enemies killed bases hacked?

Mre for example has contributed 3985 points to the outfit. he is br 15, has 133 hacked bases, and 438 kills

Darkfact has contributed 4339 has 1104 kills, 111 hacks and a br15 cr1

Grunt has contributed 2623 points. he has br10 cr2, 65 hacked bases and 535 kills

Just looking at this i would say its all based on enemy bases hacked and kills, with hacks being worth more. but i would love to know how this is caculated.
DAKOTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 08:10 AM   #2
SmackDab
PlanetSide Characters

SmackDab RSS Feed
Send a message via ICQ to SmackDab
I think how they show it on the MyPlanetside page is somewhat off too. Like they are taking the total number of outfit points and the teams and doing some sort of average by the number of people on the roster, but I think they are going to change it soon to show real stats, like a total number of points but take into account the actual numbers by members contributed to show for example US in ATF have good scores, kills and hack ratios are bad ass but we're listed like 5 cause we have fewer members, but with new changes to the stats, we'd be up higher cause our members contribute more to the points then teams with a lot of members.
SmackDab is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > PlanetSide 2