Views:	1091
Size:	130.3 KB
ID:	191  
Old 05-29-2003, 07:34 PM   #32
JC
PlanetSide Characters

JC RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via ICQ to JC Send a message via AIM to JC Send a message via Yahoo to JC
Yea NICO!
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2003, 08:36 PM   #33
Ashaman
Alliance Member

Ashaman RSS Feed
That is a NICE car!

Even though I'm not a fan of camaros in general. I still think that car looks good.
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2003, 09:42 PM   #35
Ashaman
Alliance Member

Ashaman RSS Feed
I kind of like the blonde in the background...

Mmmmm... yummy!
Old 05-29-2003, 10:05 PM   #36
AvengerX
PlanetSide Characters

AvengerX RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via AIM to AvengerX
(thats a man)
AvengerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2003, 10:45 PM   #37
Stang
THZ* - CO
PlanetSide Characters

Stang RSS Feed
WoW Characters

No wonder Asha cant find a woman .

Nico now thats not nice . This thread was good until you put that thing in here.
Old 05-30-2003, 12:57 AM   #38
Ashaman
Alliance Member

Ashaman RSS Feed
Holey SHIAT!!

Wait a sec... that is a woman. I zoomed in and could just make out some breasts. I doubt it's a man with breasts because there is that fat dude in the back that has boobs bigger than the gal in front.

I think Avenger just wants the woman to be a man. So he can have fantasies about me and a man.

Ick.
Old 05-30-2003, 03:50 AM   #39
jonnyb
PlanetSide Characters

jonnyb RSS Feed
i HATE honda civics. they are cheap and EVERYBODY puts some kind of MODs in them. although that is wicked sweet, and i know you are not one, but like every drop out in my city, buys a used civic and puts tinted windows, exhaust intake spoiler, clear taillights and some more stupid shit like that. the rims they use are from junkyards. see if i didnt live in this town where all the drop outs race each other like morons, then i would REALLY find that interesting.

all in all, that is sweet phal.

P.S. those little faggots who try street racing get blown away by my 1994 dodge intrepid bwahahahahahah....
jonnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 04:56 AM   #40
Vito
PlanetSide Characters

Vito RSS Feed
The last Gen of Camaros kinda sucked, but they still are hands down better than the Mustang.
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 08:03 AM   #41
SmackDab
PlanetSide Characters

SmackDab RSS Feed
Send a message via ICQ to SmackDab
FORD is ass, sorry, boxy designs their whole career, WTF get some designers in there. Let's see they released the super bad ass looking.......uhm.......uhm.......shit can't think of anything cool Ford has ever made.

Ahh one exception, the new 4 door Harly edition truck with those nice rims is sure sweet.

I hate dodge too, but I'll give them a huge ass thumbs up for actually releasing to the public their concept designs, Prowler and PT Cruiser for starters....that's cool that they did that.
SmackDab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 08:20 AM   #42
SmackDab
PlanetSide Characters

SmackDab RSS Feed
Hondas are nice dependable cars, but what I don't get is people rice up their 4 cylinder cars. I mean come on, it's still going to be slower than a V6.

That little whiny hum from those cars cracks me up too. I missed all the muscle car runs from the 60-70s but man those big blocks sound really freaking nice.

Like in FF when that Charger revs up, damn that is scary.

My dreamcar is a 69 Pontiac GTO convertable, black, solid black with mmmm leather interior, just for cruising. Then pull up next to some riced out honda wanna be and just FLOOR that thing. Hit your NOs bitch cause you're eating my 4barrel carb fumes mane!

Can't decide, my mid-life crisis time is still ways away, but I know I've got a car on my mind, ya know that 40/50 year old dude with no hair, drop topped out, checking out the young college hunnies.....lol, yea man. Can't decide if I still want that GTO or just say fuck it and get a Corvette.
Old 05-30-2003, 09:06 AM   #43
phalanx

phalanx RSS Feed
Send a message via AIM to phalanx
heh my friend got himself a 67 GTO... after looking at it, he noticed that there was some post-factory mods... like a hemi lol

and guys that civic isn't mine, i was kidding ;|
phalanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 10:03 AM   #44
Ashaman
Alliance Member

Ashaman RSS Feed
Well... FORD wouldn't hire any aerodynamics guys when I applied. (This was a couple of years ago, when I finished my BS.)

They hired a bunch of structural and dynamics guys though (guys and gals I went to school with).

But I think they don't understand the importance of aerodynamics... at least not until they acquired Jaguar....
Old 05-30-2003, 12:06 PM   #45
SmackDab
PlanetSide Characters

SmackDab RSS Feed
Yea, I guess it's just something I noticed when I first took Honors Physics in High School. Ya know, when you start learning things about the way things work out there you just start to notice things as being messed up.

I am a big truck fan, and just looking at the way ford was putting out models for the last billion years, except for the now current design they had no aerodynamic improvements, hell even the old Crown Vic was just a big huge ass metal rectangular box. No streamlining, no nothing.

If you think about air resistance and say what performs better, a more somewhat pointed shape that tapers off in the back and basically cuts a wedge in air, thus improving gas mileage and making a vehicle more fuel efficient or hey, what if we put wheels on a brick wall and called it a Explorer SUV. Ya....that would look NICE.

My parents had one of the new ford explorers when they were first introduced. This new SUV term was still new. They drove home honked the horn and we went outside to see what the hell all that noise was for. My dad jumps out of his new ride and says check out my new truck do you like it. I was like what the hell did you buy a brick wall on wheels for? He was kinda disappointed I guess, but hey, never really liked ford ever anyway.

Man I say within 5 years that truck went to utter shit, things were falling off inside and it just creeked and made all sorts of noises when turning and stuff. They say never buy a new first year model, and that might be true, but unless Ford improved their quality I wouldn't buy a first 3 year model.

I think with cars it's hit or miss, I've had ones that were perfect, no defaults the entire time I had the vehicle, then on the other hand you get one that's just total shit, things always going out and what not. Like my friend bought a new GMC Envoy blaser thing, and had to have his freaking gas tank removed and replaced at the dealership cause of a defect that could cause the vehicle to explode. LOL, funnny.

I drive a Chevy Sliverado extended cab pickup, and it was so fine till I got in this wreck last year, now things just still aren't right, I'm so pissed off that I now have to pay for a vehicle that isn't what I bought. I could sell it or trade it in but then you loose any value you had in it anyway. Not that a vehicle is an ASSET but still, it's the principle, I'd rather just say oh well it's totaled, give me what I still owed on it and cut the loss right there get something that isn't hozed.

I also did something else crazy, I bought a Korean made car, Hyundai this year too. Kinda like a luxry sedan for the price of a normal car, was only like $19,000 with leather, power everything, suped up V6, looks nice, tight little car, but still there's that what will this turn out to be, a good dependable car or a pile of shit that's always broke. I'm taking a chance with this company, 10 year powertrain warranty, really peaked my eyes up, they say that covers ALL LUBRICATED PARTS, ok, but, if they screw up or this turns to shit, everyone I know or interface will know the horrors.

Looks like this: but mine is black with black leather interior and mahagony wood trim....mmmm classy.

So far I'm happy as hell with the car, we'll see what the story is a year or two from now.

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > General Forum