Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > PlanetSide 2

Notices

Old 11-26-2004, 06:26 PM   #1
Ardamir

Ardamir RSS Feed
CR5 Problems

Im not a CR5 but I am affected by them, hence my idea. We have a crap load of them but there is almost no order. People destroy everything and the zerg is completly mindless and unorganized.

However, way back when, there used to be VAM, which still operates on a certain level. If we could make and arrangement to where all of the major outfits basically elected a leader, one that would tell us where to go with no arguing, one that could call for support that would actually arrive quickly...a commander that could make things happen.

I think that we, ATF, should push for this alliance of sorts. We have resources that other outfits could only dream about having and we have the people to get this done.
Old 11-27-2004, 09:49 AM   #2
Levo

Levo RSS Feed
I used to be as passionate as you Ardamir.. Then I learned that people will do what ever the fugg they want to do, no matter how much you need them to do something else.. Most of those cr5's were just " for show" They never said anything till a fella cr5 messed up then they would jump him like a pack of blood hungry wolves..Most of the cr5's just wanted that fat OS.. A very few cr5's actually had the "balls" to step up and lead. I'm quite happy I was one of thoses and even more happy that people actually listen to me... That is the only thing I miss about Planet Side...

My two favorite quotes:
"Ignorance Is Bliss"
"What do you mean I'm not kind?
Just not your kind"
Levo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 04:40 PM   #3
Stang
THZ* - CO
PlanetSide Characters

Stang RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Exactly and the amount the CR5's are coming in every day its getting too crowded up there. Too many damn fights and crap going on in chat to keep up with the ones that want to actually work together. Last time I got on I saw like 5 new CR5's.

The devs need to really start working on this issue or nobody will be able to lead and the zerg will get even more upset with us and the morons will make the good leaders look bad and then we can't get the zerg to follow us. They need to stop adding new content to the game and get back to the basics and revamp or make up a system for the CR5's and make the bad ones get bumped back down for bad globals or something. Its not going to get any better its just going to get worse even if we get VAM to run again. Or make a room that can be formed for the CR5's that want to work together and get the zerg to the place that is needed and the other moron CR5's can't participate.

The devs need to stop having the monolith crap events on the wrong weekends and look at other past issues. Again NC won this event. Why the hell did they pick Thanksgiving weekend to have it? Not a good move.

Look at the past issues instead of adding new stuff for now.
Old 11-30-2004, 05:40 PM   #4
Ardamir

Ardamir RSS Feed
Way back before last Christmas I was osp420more's 3rd in coomand (behind Shinetsushiko), I was basically the head RP recruiter and public affairs person (I kept membership below 250 for several months and tried to establish several other requitements). I helped everyone get CR5, and I did it so much I was left in the dust. However when I started to played with Stang (WAY back when) one thing was shared, the concern of the maturity and effectiveness of the Vanu leadership. So I proposed a alliance, similar to the WB-ATF, we received much interest from WNX, BA, etc....We even merged with another outfit. However due to school I could not countinue negotiations though osp did manage to acheive an understanding with the large part of the Vanu.

The alliance basically would have the major outfits join on, brining at least 80% of the active players and CR5's into its jurisdiction. This alliance would then elect a supreme commander, in which there was no argument. He could establish sub commanders and allocate certain forces to certain players. The only CR5 we felt at the time that had the appeal to do this was osp420more, which probably caused others to question.

ATF-WB has by far the most respectable CR5's. Future Crew is considered to arrogant and RP too immature. We are the key to success here.
Ardamir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 04:26 PM   #5
Stang
THZ* - CO
PlanetSide Characters

Stang RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Now if everyone else agreed with that . Not every outfit will either cuz they think they have the better and then the fights begin. There are only a few CR5's that I actually like and would work with.

Maybe after the holidays we can talk about it more or something (or have you talk with others about this and you start something ). But as of now the pop is down alot in PS as all these new games are out and Im sure PS is feeling it. But between us and WB we wouldn't have much as of now. I for one will be busy from now until after the holidays with shopping and family so I wouldn't be much help until things calm down. But if you want to talk to some of the others and see what they say go for it you might actually get something going . Or wait if you need more help but its up to you.
Stang is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > PlanetSide 2