Notices

Old 07-03-2003, 10:03 PM   #1
TimberWolf
LoS-XO, ATF Resident Goober
PlanetSide Characters

TimberWolf RSS Feed
Send a message via AIM to TimberWolf Send a message via MSN to TimberWolf
Trapped In Cyssor

Due to my Mic sucks so badly, and that no one can figure out what I am saying, I am posting this. The Cyssor continent is down, that I know but the reason I can't type it in the game to tell the others on is cause I am stuck in Cyssor and thus can't get in the game. So I can't play with my character.

"Republican Ideology advanced the concept of 'civic virtue' - the idea that democracy depended on the unselfish commitment of each citizen to the public good." from The Brief American Pageant 6st edition
TimberWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2003, 01:09 AM   #2
Elemento
PlanetSide Characters

Elemento RSS Feed
Send a message via ICQ to Elemento Send a message via AIM to Elemento Send a message via Yahoo to Elemento
Well don't feel too bad. The whole server went down at 3:00AM CDT

Here's the strangest thing that happened to me. I'm trying to warp to Cyssor from Oshur and my Lib goes but I stayed.
That's crazy.

Also have any of you noticed that sometimes you're shown as killing something but when you check your stats, it doesn't register?
I know I was credited with shooting an AMS and a Galaxy but the stats don't reflect that.

Another thing. Fly too high into a gate and you don't warp.
Old 07-04-2003, 01:32 AM   #3
Coachman
PlanetSide Characters

Coachman RSS Feed
Yep, not to long after, I think most of us got fed up with CTD's every 5 to 10 minutes. I think they are just going to have to roll back the servers to pre-liberator patch.

Some interesting bugs LadyC encountered....being locked in the spawn tube without having the option to deconstruct, and having her jumpjets nerfed where the capacitors didn't charge.
Coachman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2003, 09:38 AM   #4
TimberWolf
PlanetSide Characters

TimberWolf RSS Feed
Flying too high and not warping has been there Elemento. I ran into a couple of glitches while on.

1. Cant reload pilot gun in Liberator, when I land I cant change weapons.
2. My Liberator disapeared from right around me near an enemy base. Thats right, my ride vanished and I fell almost to my death.
3. When landing the Liberator, it touched the ground between two hills then was pulled over one and into the ocean. Sorry Dakota, the controls did not respond what so ever.
4. Went wildly spinning over an enemy base just after dropping a load of bombs. First though was that I collieded with another air craft but according to the death box I was shot down with a rocklet gun. I spun about 7 or 8 times then went back on my original course and fell into the ocean.
5. Waited over 30 minutes to get my character out of Cyssor and then was able to play for a little while longer. I then ran into the same problem LadyC had with the spawn tubes, but someone else who spawned after me was kind enough to stab me to death.
6. I watched a Reaver get a missile lock on me. Yes I said Reaver, and Yes I am very sure there was no foot solders below me since there was nothing but water as far as the eye can see. I dont know if there was a lock or if the glitch was just the warning appearing when missiles started to chewing me up from behind (had no crew at the time).
Old 07-04-2003, 04:08 PM   #5
jonnyb
PlanetSide Characters

jonnyb RSS Feed
PS sucks..... fun to play but for christ sake they does test shit. SOE are fucing morons and im about to sell my game on EBay or some shit. this is bullshit and not worth the hassle.
jonnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2003, 05:30 PM   #6
TimberWolf
PlanetSide Characters

TimberWolf RSS Feed
I agree that they can't catch anyting in their testing, even if its as obvious as the Hotspots not working a few weeks back. What they should do is hire some of the normal players to join their QA department to run the patches through their paces before they release it.
Old 07-08-2003, 09:23 PM   #7
EEK n IKE

EEK n IKE RSS Feed
Reminds me of T2 when it first came out.

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > PlanetSide 2