Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2003, 03:39 PM   #1
DaRB

DaRB RSS Feed
Send a message via ICQ to DaRB
Exclamation Update!

to whom it may concern;

I have decided due mainly to recent events, to cancel my impending trip to Minnesota. It is my intention to stay here in Colorado for the indefinate future. I have accepted a position at a local Caraba's ( www.carabas.com ) and will be working there for the time being. It is my intention, that after a brief probationary period, to step into the Management Team there. I will also be studying to take my MCSE exams, (Microsoft Certified Software Engineer) for the purpose of joining The Net Solution ( www.thenetsolution.net ) which was started by one of my good friends. So, it looks like I'll be around for quite some time to come.

For all those on either side of the line for me coming or going, I can only say that my life for the past few years has been nothing short of lively, in other words, not lacking for excitement and daily change. I have put together a plan that is designed to get me out of debt, and back on track, well on track for once anyways. So, I'll be seeing much more of you, or much less, far into the future.

Sincerely,

Jeremy Nelson

hooray, another forum to whore.

DaRB is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > General Forum