Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Old 04-18-2011, 05:03 AM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
Breakfast Topic: What's the best WoW-themed gift you've given or received?

This Breakfast Topic has been brought to you by Seed, the AOL guest writer program that brings your words to WoW Insider's pages.

Several of us in my family play World of Warcraft. On birthdays and holidays, it's never a surprise. What could possibly be in that lightweight, rectangular-shaped package? Why, it's a time card! Huzzah! It's become somewhat of a joke at this point, as we trade time cards back and forth. I'm not sure who's ahead at this point.

Occasionally we step it up a bit, and somebody gets a hoodie or a T-shirt (and thank goodness I haven't received any underwear yet). We've bequeathed Celestial Steeds and Lil' K.T.s to each other. One year, I got pretty creative (for me) and made a "treasure chest" for my brother. I included a time card (big surprise), beef jerky, Mana Potion energy drink and some cash. He tells me that he still has the chest and now uses it as a bank to store spare change in.

Do you pass around WoW-themed presents in your family? Have you received any particularly memorable ones over the years? Have you given any that left you feeling strangely satisfied with yourself? Where do you find the best gifts? Do you scour the online stores and Blizzard's website, or do you have a creative streak and make them yourself?Filed under: Breakfast Topics, Guest Posts

Breakfast Topic: What's the best WoW-themed gift you've given or received? originally appeared on WoW Insider on Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News