Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2005, 06:19 PM   #1
traversn

traversn RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Central Item Maintainer?

It occured to me this morning when I asked the players that were online if they needed certain items, that we could benefit from a single source of un-needed items. For example: If I do an instance run and I group roll for a set item which I don't need, I could mail it to a central guild member (GM maybe?) who would store it in his/her bank. That person ensures that their bank items are being syncronised to their ATF profile daily, and we can always see what items we have access to as a group. That way, when a 54 mage is ready to start equipping set gear they can see that "Hey, the Magister's Gloves are there waiting for me, I just need to ask for them".

Also, this would give us a more organised approach, whereby the central item maintainer could say "Hey, we have 15 tome of arcane brilliances and only 3 mages that need it. I might sell a few and put the money towards up coming guildies mounts (or redistribute the gold or something)".

Anyway, if you guys think it's a good idea I'll get the ball rolling with the "might as well be free it's so common" Gift of the Wild II, if someone wants to put their hand up to maintain the items?
traversn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 07:41 PM   #2
Ardamir

Ardamir RSS Feed
Been suggested and shot down (See Guild Fund)
Ardamir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 08:44 PM   #3
Stang
THZ* - CO
PlanetSide Characters

Stang RSS Feed
WoW Characters
We do this during runs, if we see an item a guild needs or get a recipe/plans then we have someone take it and then ask if any guildies need. I've got 2 items I've been holding forever that nobody has wanted yet or needed.

GOTW2 is too common that we always seem to pick that one up all the time and we are actually running out of Druids (finally ) so there would be no need to hold on to it.

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft