Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft

Notices

Old 04-16-2005, 01:18 PM   #1
jruthless

jruthless RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Bakstabba's Corner

So,

Codsworth and I went to Denny's on Saturday morning around 1:00 in the a.m. Poohpoptdgka came too. For those who are not familiar, Poohpoptdgka is the squishy gnome mage that recently left ATF for Strife (I still love em like a brother, but please feel free to bombard him with whisper messages telling him to get back with ATF).

Anyways

We went to Denny's, and this was long before we had any alcohol in our system.

Ever see that episode of Family Guy? "Let's not go to that Denny's. Let's go to the good one." ? Truer words were never spoken.

Our waitress arrived, a woman so old and unstable she makes Estelle Getty want to break down and sob uncontrollably.

The sampler was nothing, but a basket of sarrow drowned in grease. The onion rings were molded into what looked like alternater belts from automobiles, and the cheese sticks transformed into a mush the moment human hands made contact.

The drinks arrived as scheduled, but the refills were far inbetween. The crew from Flight of the Phoenix saw more fluids then we did that morning.

The morning of woes did not end when the main meal was placed on the table. No complaints were found for my meal(come on people, it's almost imposslbe to mess up eggs on toast). Codsworth seemed a little pissed about the lack of gravy on his end, and Pooh was just happy to have buffalo wings.

The waitress was only on time the whole evening with the bill. Codsworth offered to SPLIT it with Poohpoptdgka (HA! SPLIT! STRIFE! I didn't find it that funny either...just kidding, I laughed my ass off. Codsworth is a funny guy.).

After an evening of terrible service the biggest surprise was yet to come. Codsworth and Poohpoptdgka tipped the terrible service. I am all about leaving behind a good tip when it is due, but tonight was definately not the night (Feel free to whipser message me and tell me about how bad pay is for waitresses. This one didn't deserve it.).

With the evening at an end, Codsworth, Poohpoptdgka, and I went back home to drink beer and watch "Every Which Way But Loose" starring Clint Eastwood and Clyde the Orangutan.

I hope you enjoyed the read.

See you all on WoW

Strife Sux,

Bak

jruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 01:34 PM   #2
poonster

poonster RSS Feed
WoW Characters
The Buli retort:

Fuck Pooh, he's next on the /Rude /Spit /ignore list.

Shamburgler - 80 Orc Shaman - Borean Tundra
poonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 03:28 PM   #4
Stang
THZ* - CO
PlanetSide Characters

Stang RSS Feed
WoW Characters

I went with my family to Denny's a few weeks ago and we got the same service. Maybe they breed that kind of service there .
Old 04-16-2005, 05:46 PM   #5
Spinning Hat
XMEN - CO
PlanetSide Characters

Spinning Hat RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via ICQ to Spinning Hat Send a message via AIM to Spinning Hat Send a message via MSN to Spinning Hat Send a message via Yahoo to Spinning Hat
There's only one Denny's I go to by my house, and the service isn't stellar, but the food is always good, and hot, and that's all I really care about when I go to restraunts. I've worked in quite a few restraunts, and I have to say, the industry sucks to work in, and wouldn't recommend it for anyone as a first or even a second job. BUt hey - if they actually paid people worthwhile wages, and had a better hiring pool than the most degenerate redneck foul smelling people on Earth, we might actually enjoy going to eat out... But then too, we'd all be paying out the nose for our meals too....

By and large, I'm sure we can all sympathize with your debacle at Denny's... Next time, go to the good one.
Spinning Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 06:30 PM   #6
Muzo
PlanetSide Characters

Muzo RSS Feed
WoW Characters
What Dennys did you guys go to?
Muzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 06:36 PM   #7
Fonz

Fonz RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via AIM to Fonz
ROFL! I went to Denny's with ya'll when I visited Florida and that Denny's had an OK service. Buffalo Wings rock!~

Pooh went to another guild? Does he hate us all?
Old 04-16-2005, 09:54 PM   #8
Codsworth

Codsworth RSS Feed
Send a message via AIM to Codsworth
Hey I only tipped the stinking lady $1
Codsworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 12:42 AM   #9
Poohpoptdgka

Poohpoptdgka RSS Feed
I don't remember this...
Poohpoptdgka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 11:26 PM   #10