Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Old 02-23-2009, 11:13 AM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
Ask a Lore Nerd: Yeah, I've been working out

Filed under: Analysis / Opinion, Lore, Death Knight, Ask A Lore Nerd

Welcome to Ask a Lore Nerd, where each week blogger and columnist Alex Ziebart answers your questions about the lore and history of the World of Warcraft. Ask your questions in the comments section below, and we'll try to answer it in a future edition.

Last week I answered a question about the Kor'kron and I messed it up a wee bit, which I don't mind admitting. I said that the Kor'kron were all Orcs, but I didn't notice that in Wrath of the Lich King it actually includes a number of Trolls. The Kor'kron were originally only really seen in Thrall's throne room originally, they were his personal guard at the time and 100% Orcs. In Wrath, they've apparently spread out and include a couple of the other races as well.

So who makes up the Kor'kron? The Orcs primarily. Trolls secondary, and there are also a few Tauren and Taunka thrown in as well. I haven't seen any Undead or Blood Elves among the Kor'kron yet, they seem to keep to their own little militaries for now.

frostymage asked...

Why aren't the Knights of the Ebon Blade flying the Acherus to Northrend? It said in one of the DK starter quests that it could destroy Naxxramas.Continue reading Ask a Lore Nerd: Yeah, I've been working out

Ask a Lore Nerd: Yeah, I've been working out originally appeared on WoW Insider on Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News