Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Old 06-07-2009, 05:20 AM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
Breakfast Topic: Have you ever actually met a GM in-game?

One of the things which captivated me when I first started playing WoW were the whispered myths surrounding GMs. Being that this was my first proper foray into the magical and mysterious world of online gaming I had no real idea of what exactly their strange beings where except that they were uber-powerful and acted as both peacekeepers on the forums and tech support in-game.

Over the years, I've submitted my fair share of tickets. Indeed once during the Wrath beta I and a bunch of other hapless explorers got trapped under Dalaran bank and I had to ask a GM to teleport them out (being a druid I just teleported to Moonglade -- after twenty minutes of waiting for my hearthstone to cooldown and them remembering I had an escape route). However in all my dealings with them in-game I've never actually met a GM in-game (on the other hand I've met a bunch in real life). So I want to know, readers, have you ever seen a GM with your own (virtual) eyes? Did they appear to you in that robe get up seen in the manual or as something a little more scary? Come on and spill the beans, I want to hear about all your fascinating GM encounters!Filed under: Virtual selves, Blizzard, Breakfast topics, Lore, Wrath of the Lich King, Forums

Breakfast Topic: Have you ever actually met a GM in-game? originally appeared on WoW.com on Sun, 07 Jun 2009 08:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News