Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Old 06-02-2009, 07:11 AM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
Battle.net Authenticator iPhone app now available in Europe

These things sometimes take a while, but Blizzard has finally made the Battle.net authenticator app available in the European iTunes stores (you can download it here). As with the NA version, the app is a freebie and designed to add an extra layer of security to your account thanks to a random number generator.

We've already posted a hands-on look at the app and I had a quick play with it while writing this post. It seems really easy to use once you sync the app to your Battle.net account and there's something very special about seeing the Blizzard logo pop up on my iPhone. The app should also work on the iPod Touch and is available now, so if you've already merged your WoW account then this might well be the app for you. I certainly carry my iPhone around with me more than my keys so this little app is a very welcome addition.Filed under: Blizzard, News items, Account Security, Europe

Battle.net Authenticator iPhone app now available in Europe originally appeared on WoW.com on Tue, 02 Jun 2009 09:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News