Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > PlanetSide 2

Notices

Old 06-05-2003, 12:51 PM   #1
Splidz
PlanetSide Characters

Splidz RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Red face going through withdrawal

Haven't played for a couple days now and I don't know if I can play tonight. I've been working a lot lately, plus I had a driving test today. In Ontario there is graduated licensing, which is a system where when you first get a license you get a G1 license, which doesn't let you drive at night or on major highways, and you have to have a driver in the passenger seat who has 5 years of driving experience next to you.

Then after 8-12 months of that BS, you take a road test to get your G2, which is like a regular license except you have to have zero alcohol in your blood (as in 0.00) and you can't have more passengers than seatbelts.

Well after 4 or 5 years of that, you can take your G license test, which is just a regular license. Well, I took mine today and passed, w00t! So now I can pack 10 people in a car and drink and drive, legally.

It was stressful though cuz I don't have a car and I rarely drive. So I was practicing my parallel parking and my highway driving over the last couple of days. Add to that a stressful week with lots of work, a big fight with my girlfriend, someone stealing my jacket and my prescription glasses, and you've got a recipe for a stressed-out and non-gaming Splidz. But I got my G license today so I'm looking at that as heading towards good times now. Can't wait to get online with you guys again and kick some ass. I need to unload some stress on a few hapless NC and TR!
Old 06-06-2003, 06:16 AM   #2
JC
PlanetSide Characters

JC RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via ICQ to JC Send a message via AIM to JC Send a message via Yahoo to JC
I feel the pain too Splidz, I don't think I've really got on and played since last Friday Night
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 07:22 AM   #3
SlayerZero
PlanetSide Characters

SlayerZero RSS Feed
Send a message via ICQ to SlayerZero
Dont feel bad, at least you guys had the remote posibility of playing, I havent for a week now. Last weekend had a registry problem on my comp and I will NOT mess with that so i took it to the shop to fix, get it back and guess what PS wont play even after reloading. Took it back and had him load all the OS on a new main Harddrive to make sure no more land mines. Get call saying that the fan over some of the chips on my mother board was dead (fan cover part of board no less) so I decide to drop alot of money and do a major upgrade.

The short of it is that as of today friday I havent been on sence saturday and I SO want to kill someone. Now I jsut get to spend the next few days reloading everything...man thats gona suck.
Old 06-06-2003, 07:44 AM   #4
SmackDab
PlanetSide Characters

SmackDab RSS Feed
Send a message via ICQ to SmackDab
Man f00 a chipset fan, what it sounds like the one that goes over the north/south bridge chip is like $10 or less. I hope you aren't getting reamed for this stuff.
SmackDab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 10:28 AM   #5
SlayerZero
PlanetSide Characters

SlayerZero RSS Feed
Send a message via ICQ to SlayerZero
the comp was getting old any how so It hurt like hell to drop the $900 but I go from a Win98SE/ 1.0ghz AMD/ 512meg pc2100 ram to a Win XP Pro/ AMD XP 2800/ 1024meg pc3200 ram witha new board to support all that. I also needed a new main HD from a 40gig to a 120gig and a new power supply.

Its alot of crap but it was getting due for upgrade any how...now PS will run damn smooth.
SlayerZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 11:20 AM   #6
Grunt
Officer
PlanetSide Characters

Grunt RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via ICQ to Grunt Send a message via AIM to Grunt Send a message via MSN to Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Grunt Send a message via Skype™ to Grunt
Heh, yea that'll be a very nice improvment for ya.
Old 06-06-2003, 11:49 AM   #7
jonnyb
PlanetSide Characters

jonnyb RSS Feed
ahah i broke up with my bitch too. now she is oing oout, or banging a guy named "stinky pete" who is 21 (she is 17) and he only believes in pooper banging, so i dont want ANY of that shit now. fucking slut. gah....
jonnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 12:18 PM   #8
SmackDab
PlanetSide Characters

SmackDab RSS Feed
Send a message via ICQ to SmackDab
Anal chick?
SmackDab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 12:31 PM   #9
Grunt
Officer
PlanetSide Characters

Grunt RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via ICQ to Grunt Send a message via AIM to Grunt Send a message via MSN to Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Grunt Send a message via Skype™ to Grunt
Hey nothing wrong with a girl that likes variety!@!!!
Grunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 06:59 PM   #10
jonnyb
PlanetSide Characters

jonnyb RSS Feed
...... funny, she called me bitching at me for who knows what i was reading, "anal chick" when she was screaming at me "i am not no fucking anal chick".... funniezzzzz.....

i hate her....
jonnyb is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > PlanetSide 2