Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Old 06-10-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
Murloc stein available for pre-order

I have bad memories of elementary school art class. My art teacher used to scare us into behaving by warning us that if we got a single drip of ceramic paint on our skin, we'd die from blood poisoning.

That said, it seems appropriate that I am now telling you that there is a new ceramic stein in Taverncraft's World of Warcraft Epic Collection steins series, featuring Azeroth's deadliest aquatic antagonists: murlocs. The mug is endearingly titled RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!! and features a Winterfin Oracle, Bluefin Murloc, and a Murloc Tidehunter. There is also a wonderfully creepy, open-mouthed murloc head protruding from the stein's pewter lid. Unlike ceramics class, this stein won't kill you ... Well, it shouldn't kill you.

The mug will ship in September, and is currently available for a pre-order price of $89.99 USD until Sunday, June 13th, 2010. After that, the normal price of $99.99 USD will apply.

Taverncraft is responsible for various other licensed World of Warcraft steins, which you can find on their website.

Gallery: RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!! Murloc Taverncraft stein

Filed under: News items

Murloc stein available for pre-order originally appeared on WoW.com on Thu, 10 Jun 2010 16:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News