Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Old 09-09-2010, 03:11 PM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
The Queue: The one where Fox takes over

Welcome to your daily dose of The Queue. With Mike, Alex and Adam busy, their precious Queue was left unguarded and captured by Fox Van Allen. All members of the Van Allen faction shall enjoy a 5% buff to damage and experience for the 24-hour duration, and Spirit Shards may now be collected.

Before I start the queue in earnest, I shall innaugurate the first ever Fox Van Allen edition of The Queue with a question I want to clear up once and for all: "Is Fox Van Allen your real name?"

Yes. That's totally my name. For serious. We all blog under our real names here, and I'm no different. The ladies at Panera never believe me, though. "Well, you know, people sometimes give us fake names."

They think they're so hot just because they have, like, six different kinds of soup. Well you know what? They're not. They're not hot at all. Hmph.

hp1 asked:

My understanding is that there won't be a new neutral city in Cata, a la Shattrath or Dalaran. So where will all the lvl 85's be hanging out? I didn't play in Vanilla but heard most Horde "lived" in Undercity because of it's proximity to Scholo, Strat and to a lesser extent Blackrock. Do you think we'll all be parked in faction-specific cities or someplace new?
Continue reading The Queue: The one where Fox takes over

The Queue: The one where Fox takes over originally appeared on WoW.com on Thu, 09 Sep 2010 18:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News