Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > General Forum

Notices

Old 04-25-2008, 10:15 AM   #1
Ardamir

Ardamir RSS Feed
Hello there

Hey guys,

Its been a while since Ive dropped by to see how you guys were doing. Hope things are going well for everyone. Havent had much time to play WoW anymore, alot has changed for me in the past 4 months. My older sister committed suicide in Janurary from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. I was the first one to find her body and still feel guilty but everyone says there was nothing I could have done. Luckily, im starting to take some senior level classes and they have provided some distraction.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I am sorry for all the things I have done and was hoping that you guys could forgive me for that.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:24 AM   #2
Banne
Cake Fairy

Banne RSS Feed
WoW Characters
Send a message via AIM to Banne Send a message via MSN to Banne
Re: Hello there

Hey buddy, I am really sorry to hear about your loss. Im not going to pretend to know how you feel, just know that Im thinking about you, and if you need anything, let me know. I really havent been around that much either. I dont wanna speak for everyone else, but of course everything is cool, its just petty internet bullshit, and it happens. Youre a cool guy, I dont think anyone at ATF holds grudges and such. But yeah, take it easy bud, but keep yourself busy, I know that helps. But again, if you need anything let me know, I am a licensed mental health professional if you need to talk or anything. Laters.
Banne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 04:17 PM   #4
Stang
THZ* - CO
PlanetSide Characters

Stang RSS Feed
WoW Characters

Sorry to hear about your sister Ardamir. I can feel what you are going thru as I was there and saw my father die right in front of me. Its not fun at all and do this day, been 2 years, I still think of that day but then remember all the good times because if I don't my life will be hard to live. Take one day at a time and it will get easier but remember to not forget them they are still around in spirit watching over us.

Take care Ard and be surrounded with loved ones and make sure you have someone to talk about things don't let them build up.
Old 04-29-2008, 02:34 PM   #5
Ardamir

Ardamir RSS Feed

Sorry to hear about your father Stang, I cannot even fathom the pain that must have brought. Thanks for the advice and kind words.
Ardamir is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Main Forums > General Forum