Allied Tribal Forces

Go Back   Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News

Notices

Old 01-31-2009, 02:21 PM   #1
TalonBot

TalonBot RSS Feed
Believe it or Don't: Patch 3.1 notes leaked?

Filed under: Patches, Analysis / Opinion, News items, Wrath of the Lich King, Rumors

So a few minutes ago, a reader by the name of Mike -- if that is his real name -- sent us, without links or other proof, a copy of what he says are the official patch notes for 3.1 from an early internal build. So we've now been having a pretty robust discussion here at WoW Insider HQ over whether they're legit or not.

Me, I'm not so sure. The Hunter and Death Knight changes are a little overpowered (Don't et me wrong, I'd love the changes, I just recognize they're probably a bit on the overpowered side), and the whole Ruby Sanctum thing seems out of left field when the dungeon focus is supposed to be Ulduar.

On the other side, Adam is pretty insistent that these changes could just be an earlier test build that will get nerfed down, and the class changes are no worse than, say, patch 2.1 anyway. Alex and Matt Rossi are leaning toward fake too. So in the end, we just decided we better post these and let you judge for yourself. I'd recommend taking them with a big grain of salt myself, but read up after the break and let us know what you think.Continue reading Believe it or Don't: Patch 3.1 notes leaked?

Believe it or Don't: Patch 3.1 notes leaked? originally appeared on WoW Insider on Sat, 31 Jan 2009 17:05:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
TalonBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Allied Tribal Forces > Announcements > News